EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
UNI4cBgJYTKhgQmHKNWs6fDjQXxu0cC4VEJ7VlF8YvSySRBO4Fsa_3h-8aJ6yA89.png

Overview:
Each month, in our game: “Wicked Choices”, you will play one of the TWO major characters that you will control... the first is MICHAEL PRESTON (or the name of your choosing), the true Main Character that chronicles the events that unfolds (and that you, as the players, decide) as he is introduced and thrown into a world seeped in lies, deceit, incest, corruption, humiliation and all manners of dark desires. Married into a wealthy family that carries a dark secret and heavy burden, Michael Preston will learn that he has the destiny of being the ‘Antichrist’... the one fated to unleash onto mankind the demons that have long been kept imprisoned. Enter PRINCESS LYNARA, a young angel, wanted by her own kind for the truth she holds and who’s destiny is to find and meet the ‘Antichrist’; will she try to stop him… or will she allow herself to be corrupted and help aid him in his destiny?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-01-25
Release Date: 2024-01-25
Developer: ASLPro3D - - -
Version: Remastered - 1.0.1
Censorship: None
Language: English
Sequel: Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma
Genre:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

*NEWEST VERSION* THE SPICY GAME OF THE MONTH EDITION WITH ADDED FEATURES

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

(Android Users: You MUST grant the game app storage permission or you WILL get errors!)

Extras: - - - Italian Translation*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

32725_31831_p002.png 32726_31837_Bez_ime.png 32727_cpt02_043.png 32728_cpt02_048.png 32729_p068s.png 32730_cpt01_128.png 32731_cpt01_130.png 32732_cMg4J87.png 32733_rNewu8R_1.png 32734_RTzwLAa_1.png cpt02_086.png cpt03_009b.png

Last edited:

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
- are there any console or developer codes for this game?

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Crap i said plenty of good things about it but it seemed the "previous" thread disappeared...2 mns after i sent py post. sniff :)

Reactions: Twistty

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
- are there any console or developer codes for this game?
No, there isn't... very basic, just be sure that when you play to consider your options carefully, as it can have a differing result in Chapter One. ;)

Reactions: Twistty

elserran

Jul 5, 2017
I really like one of the demons, and that princess reminds me of Daenerys (Maybe is the hairstyle, I don't really know exactly) so I'm sold.

Reactions: ASLPro3D

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
Man, this looks really old. How old is it? I mean, it still looks good, but the models must be like 5 years old or even more. Am I wrong? It seems like old DAZ Genesis models or PoserPro models from back when I started to take interest in 3DCG renders. I am just curious, I am not saying it's a bad thing. It still doesn't take away any appeal. It also reminds me of my teen years. :D I used to be really shitty with these models, you do a good job. Now I am fooling around with DAZ Genesis 3 and 8, not really producing this level of content. In fact, I am downloading right now.

Last edited:
Reactions: ASLPro3D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Man, this looks really old. How old is it? I mean, it still looks good, but the models must be like 5 years old or even more. Am I wrong? It seems like old DAZ Genesis models or PoserPro models from back when I started to take interest in 3DCG renders. I am just curious, I am not saying it's a bad thing. It still doesn't take away any appeal. It also reminds me of my teen years. :D I used to be really shitty with these models, you do a good job. Now I am fooling around with DAZ Genesis 3 and 8, not really producing this level of content. In fact, I am downloading right now.
The assets are indeed old, I am using V4 & M4 as I am not a fan or very good with Daz Studio and I spent a ton of money in the community on V4 and M4 and not about to start all over again, to be honest. ;)

But this is a new game, just with flashback assets. :D

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Already said at the dev but not in public, then let me say it out loud.
This is real Erotica, a visual novel as like to play, actually more a novel visual due to a real well written story.

As non native english reader, i played dozens of games here and for the first time i had to check out few words on a dictionnary, such a fresh air !! No cum bucket bichtes, take this whore, no shitty trash talks here....praise you.

As it is already been started, arts may be the point of critics, nevertheless it is a good support to the story, which is the MAJOR PLUS, a real story !! But don't expect animations, over-sized bimbos blond dumb targert, and it is fine !!!
The art is secondary for me and i do like it anyway...so guys before every thing else, read the story, yes READ !

I ilked the universe, the story and, yes, the art also, so thank you and already waiting the chapter two.

4.30 star(s) 79 Votes