ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
side_images.png

UPDATE: It’s all in Palanto’s hands now… and, SOON, in yours! – February 11, 2019
(as posted on our Patreon Page)

Not long after I post this, I will be packaging everything up and getting it into the hands of @Palanto to inject into the program, so we can get Chapter One of “Adventures of a Changed Boy” Prologue into your hands!!

It took a bit longer than planned, because I didn’t factor that all of the dialogue side images that needed to be rendered for the game would total an additional 468 RENDERS!!

Yes, you read that right… I had to do an addition 468 renders (like those you see in the above image) in just TWO DAYS!!

So, here is where we stand in the scheme of things for the game…

12 Unique Animations
468 Dialogue Side Images
390 Main Story Images (which also includes the images for the animations)
Totaling: 855 Renders!!!! (does not count the renders for Menus, Icons and Credits)

Image of Final Twine File:

update2_8.png

This release is HUGE!!!

855 Renders and nearly 40,000 words… compare that to our first game “Wicked Choices: Book One” this release is just shy of a quarter of that game’s size!

None of this would’ve been possible without ALL OF YOU and your patience, support and encouragement to do this right!!

So, thank you!!

Thank you for your faith and belief in us… we most certainly hope that, when it gets into your hands, you will find it well worth the wait, trouble and are as proud of this as we are!

I will let you know the progress of things as Palanto is working on it, but it shouldn’t be too much longer before you see just how much BIGGER the universe of “Wicked Choices” has just become.

Thank you so much for the support,

~Jack

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Waiting with abated breath, as most are I am sure! Off to see if this county of mine has figured out what a plow is and which end of it to use :p
Hope yours is a little wiser and smarter than ours, we got a good 3-4 inches yesterday evening and no plows yet... I think they put them all away when the groundhog said we'd be getting an early spring! :ROFLMAO:

But going to have to go lay down for a bit after clearing the drives and walks... I am really feeling it today for some reason, glad my stuff is DONE... though, I do need to start on the next release, maybe after laying down some.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
I recently tried out the game, and wow its amazing!!!! (definitely nothing enough exclamation marks). Is this game completed or will there be a sequel, or is the new game I kinda prequel to as he said expand upon the world of wicked choices
This is Book 1 of the series. The next project is a side story based on your choices of what to do with Clair's brother that is needed to get more of the world building in place. Stick around for the long haul because it's going to be good.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I recently tried out the game, and wow its amazing!!!! (definitely nothing enough exclamation marks). Is this game completed or will there be a sequel, or is the new game I kinda prequel to as he said expand upon the world of wicked choices
Hello @ChrisDark and thank you for trying our game and for your wonderful comments about it!! If you could, please take a moment to provide a rating of it here for other members and to let others know about it, we'd appreciate it!!

In answer to your question, while the first game (Wicked Choices: Book One) is complete, the story isn't and it will continue on with the next game "Wicked Choices: Adventures of a Changed Boy" which will be released to everyone soon... it will further expand the world and universe of "Wicked Choices", deal with the changes that the Antichrist performed on William and open some issues that William, Claire, the Antichrist and friends will have to combat against (besides just the Angelions) in the remaining series!!

It seems that the City that the Antichrist resides in has been attracting elements that would want to try and hide within the DARKNESS that the Antichrist could bring to the world... it will be up to you (the player) to decide if you want to combat against that DARKNESS or allow it to flourish...

And depending upon your choices in this new game will help to determine what kind of Antichrist will you make... and will those who you've changed (as the Antichrist) help you to prevent the spread of DARKNESS that seeks to smother everyone?

The choice will be up to you. :)

Edgame

Jan 5, 2019
I don't get this, why the first post doesn't contain the update 1.1 for the PC version ? I see the MAC version alongside the warnings but not a PC version, what's this all about ? And if you ask me to read all the pages for the update just .. don't .. The 1.1 update is just a patch for MAC or what ? I don't get it. If so, please update the first post to clearly state that.
Thank you!

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I don't get this, why the first post doesn't contain the update 1.1 for the PC version ? I see the MAC version alongside the warnings but not a PC version, what's this all about ? And if you ask me to read all the pages for the update just .. don't .. The 1.1 update is just a patch for MAC or what ? I don't get it. If so, please update the first post to clearly state that.
Thank you!
Yes the v1.1 patch is for the Mac version.
In the Changelog on page 1 in the OP:
  • Created a v1.1 patch file for Mac Version for better save file locations and saves.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Thank you!
As @Hones has stated, it is outlined in the change log.

There is NO 1.1 version for the PC because, simply, there was no need for one... whereas, in the Mac version there was a save file location error and, in the Android version, Ren'Py's newest build by the creators messed up the Android virtual keyboard. None of those issues affected the Core PC Software of Ren'py's build or user base... so the PC version remains as 1.0 as it is.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
nmp01_0105.png
:eek::eek::eek: Ugh... that moment when you realize that the drugs you take to kill pain, also kills the brain and that you have to do a few renders over... because you failed to fucking notice a problem... LIKE SOMEONE'S FUCKING HAND IMBEDDED IN STONE!!:cry::cry::cry:

Just when I thought I was done... they PULL ME BACK IN!!! o_O

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
:eek::eek::eek: Ugh... that moment when you realize that the drugs you take to kill pain, also kills the brain and that you have to do a few renders over... because you failed to fucking notice a problem... LIKE SOMEONE'S FUCKING HAND IMBEDDED IN STONE!!:cry::cry::cry:

Just when I thought I was done... they PULL ME BACK IN!!! o_O
You know how to make my evening after work sweet. After I try to work my head around some very much annoying things - physics. I like physics in general but hate it, if they cross my way :LOL:.

Now ridding the train back to my home a very nice picture with my chair is in this thread, how much would I like to be next to her in this bath.:love:

Only thing I see is that even Jack is only a human and if the effect of some picture errors are this one I do think...

Also for the record, some of the dev let their char ejaculate straight through the other one. :ROFLMAO:

And at the end, what should I think? Jack like to tease and this picture is a definition of teasing, so could he done that on purpose? Can't rule out this possibility:p

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
@c3p0 Yeah, I am annoyed by some of the laziness that I see out there from some creators... I NEVER want to be that kind of creator!! My tease wasn't intentional... but hey, if it stokes you and gets you pumped up for the release, who am I to complain! :sneaky::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

@DA22 Nope not goddesses, hot looking, but not god-like... just regular girls... sort of (ah... oops!! there's a tease there!!)

nmp01_0105.png
Anyhow, thankfully, got the screwed up renders redone and repackaging them... then got to go and remove snow/ice and then pop a couple of painkillers and hope that tomorrow is bright and fluffy!! :cool:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
@ASLPro3D: you aren't teasing on purpose? I don't believe that:cool:

Second picture is a lot better.(y)

<wise-ass mode>But does Yukio has that bad manicure on her left hand?:unsure:</ wise-ass mode>
And yes, I only see it with over 150% zoom range, but I'm a pixel peeper:ROFLMAO:

4.30 star(s) 79 Votes