DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Have to say the Clair one came out quite nice as well, now you are making it even harder to choose just one:) Patreon tiers look nice as well.

Reactions: ASLPro3D and Wyrme

revan335

Aug 5, 2016
Every render you post with a new update makes me more excited to play. This world is real special because anytime I read anything about it, I get a rush. Thank you to Jack/and wife for making an awesome world and Palanto for making sure we get to experience it.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Have to say the Clair one came out quite nice as well, now you are making it even harder to choose just one:) Patreon tiers look nice as well.
Created ONE LAST ONE... at least for now and updated the Banner Thread with it... this time with William as Billie.

aoacb_Billie1.gif

Even I am having trouble deciding which one to use. LOL

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Every render you post with a new update makes me more excited to play. This world is real special because anytime I read anything about it, I get a rush. Thank you to Jack/and wife for making an awesome world and Palanto for making sure we get to experience it.
I know what you mean, @revan335, I get the same feeling every time I work on it... this story is so much more than what I envisioned before I started "Wicked Choices"... with thanks to everyone and all of you, this story (and the world that it takes place in) has become so much more expansive, richer and deeper!!

I HONESTLY think that by allowing some of the Patrons to infuse their own characters, and work on and suggest their backstories as well, has really helped to add a much deeper depth to that world, helped to infuse it with concepts that I hadn't considered and inspired us (particularly me as the writer) to dig the proverbial "rabbit hole" just a little deeper for everyone!

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
UGH!!!

I misspoke... Created and added TWO last banners... One for the character of Iris Marino and one for the Sisters: Fabienne and Océane Fontaine... NOW I AM DONE... and really don't know which one to use! LOL

Link to see them:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Claire_Oscars.png

UPDATE: Lights, Camera and Soon ACTION!! – February 25, 2019
(as posted on our Patreon Page)

Hello everyone and hope that you all had a wonderful weekend!

First of all, I want to thank all of you who are supporters and also follow me on Facebook for all of the wonderful and awesome birthday messages that you all sent to me on Saturday!! Your dedication and support of me both here and in other place on the ‘Net’ helped to make it a VERY SPECIAL DAY for this “Old Man”, so thank you!!

Well, it is Monday and I am sure that lots of you are going to be hearing about the “Oscars” … and while Claire, William and the rest of the cast weren’t even nominated, we believe our production and our character’s performances are better than a bunch of rich people patting themselves on the back.

Or at least a lot more… erm… heh… stimulating!!

Regretfully, I didn’t get to talk to Palanto this weekend, as I spent a good chunk of the weekend with the wife, family and friends celebrating my birthday and seeing if I could still drink beer like I could when I was… erm… much younger!
Apparently, I can… however, at this age, it also means more frequent trips to the bathroom… so, it seems that I spent more time in the restroom than at the bar. LOL

Anyhow, at last check with our dedicated programmer things were progressing nicely and should have it all in your excited possession soon… he is trying hard to get everything (sounds, music and side images) installed, but we don’t want to keep you all waiting for too long… so we may end up adding some of those things in an upgrade pack… this way you can enjoy the story and animation ASAP and get the bells and whistles a week later.

We’ll see, but he’s trying to see if he can get it all done in one lump release.

Other than that, I will be back to work on “Chapter Two” to the Prologue of “Adventures of a Changed Boy” and, let me tell you, there are going to be a lot of really HOT scenes in this chapter as well!!

YUM!!

Alright, time for me to get back at it… as ALWAYS, thank you for the patience and support that you’ve been showing us and, again, thank you so much for all of the love and birthday messages that you posted to my Facebook wall and sent privately… I really appreciate it!!

Thanks!
~Jack

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Again a belated happy birthday and that is when you know your bladder is not happy, when it comes out as fast as went in. :p

Reactions: ASLPro3D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Again a belated happy birthday and that is when you know your bladder is not happy, when it comes out as fast as went in. :p
Thanks bud! Yeah, you don't buy beer... you only rent it. :LOL: But towards the end of the night, it was to the point where I felt I should just drink my beer in front of the urinal. :sneaky: This getting old shit is for the birds!:ROFLMAO:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
No worries that sometimes even happened when I was 20, just lets not talk about the amount of beer though that we drank in those days. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Wyrme and ASLPro3D

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Need some help guys... Just finished the first Book... And now I dont know what to do with my life until the others are released :( haha!! What an amazing storyline!!
I have a few ideas for you:sneaky::LOL::
  • pray to your favorite deity, god or what else, for that the release will come out fast and good and... - you know the gist of it;)
  • be a hero and give Jack a shit ton of cash, so that we all can profit from you:ROFLMAO:
  • do something nice and give a honest review about this game - what I also should do since long ago:whistle:
  • say your friends, family and all the other you know how good this game is and that they also should play and contribute to it - or most likely don't tell it all you know:oops:
  • ransack this forum for other games that might intrest you, I assure you, it has it's jewels
  • be a part of us fanboys and get angry each times Jack or even some of the "lowlife" do write something you don't like and yell at them - or a lot better count to ten thousend billions, reconsider what you wanted to write and then write what you really wanted to write:cool: (usually it helps me, couse either I don't what comes after seven or I'm sleeping already:ROFLMAO:)
As you see, at least I myself have to much free time if Jack didn't publish his work soon:p:p:p

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes