ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
first time playing this game i like it a lot!!!
I am thrilled to hear that you are enjoying it @lockerxx!! Please don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have here, take time to hang out with all of us... and, if you can, after you've completed it, take a moment to post a review about it here and let others know what you thought of it, to help spread the word about our work! :)

Thanks!!!

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I will neither confirm or deny the rumors that the aforementioned Jack is(or) is not one Jareth. For I have heard the 'bog of eternal stench' has a rather potent air to it this time of year.
Don't know why, @Wyrme... but you... you remind me of the babe... :LOL:

Reactions: Wyrme and DA22

Sinsofmyblood

Oct 23, 2018
So quick question do we have to play this one in order to play your new one? From what i've seen and read the new one looks better and my friend already gave me the gist of what happens in the first game so I didn't really want to play it just to play the new game lol.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
So quick question do we have to play this one in order to play your new one? From what i've seen and read the new one looks better and my friend already gave me the gist of what happens in the first game so I didn't really want to play it just to play the new game lol.
Well, it isn't required... when we bounce over to the RPG Maker version of the main game (after the Prologue which will be released soon) it will ask you some questions in regard to choices you would've made in the first game (since you won't have a save file to import)... but as long as you have the gist of it, I don't see a real need for you to do so, @Sinsofmyblood!

Reactions: Wyrme and DA22

Sinsofmyblood

Oct 23, 2018
Well, it isn't required... when we bounce over to the RPG Maker version of the main game (after the Prologue which will be released soon) it will ask you some questions in regard to choices you would've made in the first game (since you won't have a save file to import)... but as long as you have the gist of it, I don't see a real need for you to do so, @Sinsofmyblood!
Cool, I hope you didn't think I was being mean by saying I didn't want to play the first game lol. When I re read the post I made I was saying to myself "well that came out as if I was being an ass" lol. After I play the second one it might make me want to play the first one.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Cool, I hope you didn't think I was being mean by saying I didn't want to play the first game lol. When I re read the post I made I was saying to myself "well that came out as if I was being an ass" lol. After I play the second one it might make me want to play the first one.
Nope, no offense taken @Sinsofmyblood... I've done the same with some other creator's work as well, sometimes (when I actually HAD time) I would go back and play their earlier stuff if I liked their newest one... sometimes, I just stuck with the sequel, because I got the gist of their first game through playing the second one... so no harm, and don't worry about it; I took no offense. :)

Reactions: DA22

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Finally got around to playing this game on a suggestion from a friend and I gotta say it was a really fun experience.

A lot of devs seem to forgot that a really good story makes the game much more enjoyable and that is the definitely the case is this game. The story is very intriguing with the whole spin-off of the bible, almost makes you wonder "what if?".

The renders seem to get better every chapter and I can only imagine how awesome they will look come book 2.

Great job and cant wait for more (y)

P.S. I know this has probably been asked a gazillion times but has there been any indication when book 2 will be released? Or even some timetable as to when development will start on said project?

DA22

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 10, 2018
Finally got around to playing this game on a suggestion from a friend and I gotta say it was a really fun experience.

A lot of devs seem to forgot that a really good story makes the game much more enjoyable and that is the definitely the case is this game. The story is very intriguing with the whole spin-off of the bible, almost makes you wonder "what if?".

The renders seem to get better every chapter and I can only imagine how awesome they will look come book 2.

P.S. I know this has probably been asked a gazillion times but has there been any indication when book 2 will be released? Or even some timetable as to when development will start on said project?
Basically as far as Jack has explained there will first be a side game that will function as the setup for book II and give the team some time to work and practice another engine and also will allow Jack to tie in other stories he has worked on in his past and wants to work on in future as a writer into the Wicked Choices univere. The good news is that we can ecpect the first prologue to that new story to drop for Patrons within the next ten days.

@ASLPro3D, Jack did you consider to release the first prologue earlier to everyone to get the hype going? Me as a Patron would not mind for the first prologue.

Reactions: ASLPro3D and Wyrme

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017

First off, welcome aboard Royal Princess' Syrina Express. Right now, @Palanto is coding, injecting(detecting, infecting) @ASLPro3D 's story and renders into the interlude(side story) that does/will have an impact on Book2. Though with engine change and this one just beginning timeline is(shakes magic 8-ball behind back,glance)cloudy ask again later :p Though. I am sure Jack can get the dart a touch closer.

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Basically as far as Jack has explained there will first be a side game that will function as the setup for book II and give the team some time to work and practice another engine and also will allow Jack to tie in other stories he has worked on in his past and wants to work on in future as a writer into the Wicked Choices univere. The good news is that we can ecpect the first prologue to that new story to drop for Patrons within the next ten days.

@ASLPro3D, Jack did you consider to release the first prologue earlier to everyone to get the hype going? Me as a Patron would not mind for the first prologue.
Thank you.

Gonna wander over to his Patreon and throw down a few bucks. Really excited to get more of this story. I dont think I even need a game I just want the story :ROFLMAO:

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
Thank you.

Gonna wander over to his Patreon and throw down a few bucks. Really excited to get more of this story. I dont think I even need a game I just want the story :ROFLMAO:
Then I might suggest, another based modern with supernatural and mythos tweaks, He also wrote a novel that I(and someothers here as well) enjoyed. Ebon knight: Knight's Fall. First link in google is Jack's novel(my link last time had some issues ) Have fun.

EDIT: Wow. My how my engrish is improving. Leaving it as proof of the results of to much blood in the caffeine system. *shuffles toward coffee pot*

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017

I can't tell you how pleased I am to hear that you too your friend's advice and tried our game and that you enjoyed it as much as you did!

As the others have stated, "Wicked Choices: Book Two" will start once "Adventures of a Changed Boy" is complete, which the start of the Prologue will be released soon and I will be posting a summary about that game, as well as, the value of it to the "Wicked Choices" series in regard to the Antichrist.

Thank you for becoming a fan and possible supporter of ours and we look forward to hearing more from you as the games and story continues!!

~Jack

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Here is a summary and what you can expect from "Wicked Choices: Adventure of a Changed Boy"

main_ban01.png

In the north-eastern metropolis known as “GARNET CITY” and, unknown to those not privy to the signs, dark forces have slowly been gathering to herald the “birth” of the Antichrist.

Like moths drawn to an unseen dark flame, criminals begin to gather within the metropolis seeking to take root and hide within the shadow cast by the presence of the Antichrist.

Tainted and changed by the magic of the Antichrist, William Crawford-Davis becomes a beacon of interest for the corruptive forces that have moved into GARNET CITY

Will the newly changed “Billie” allow herself to become perverted and corrupted by dark forces flocking to the city? Or will she/he bond with those who seek to fight against the darkness and, hopefully, reform and return to their original form?​

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I think (I still have to talk to @Palanto about this) that once "Chapter One" of the Prologue is finished that we will release it first to the $50 Patrons and then a couple of a days to a week later release it publicly to everyone else and here, for everyone who has been waiting patiently, sticking with and supporting us these past couple of months... and with "Chapter Two" switch to the regular release schedule as posted on the Patreon page.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I think (I still have to talk to @Palanto about this) that once "Chapter One" of the Prologue is finished that we will release it first to the $50 Patrons and then a couple of a days to a week later release it publicly to everyone else and here, for everyone who has been waiting patiently, sticking with and supporting us these past couple of months... and with "Chapter Two" switch to the regular release schedule as posted on the Patreon page.
I wouldn't have a problem with it:cool:. Let the games begin.
I'm prepared:LOL:
evil-ol-tip-maniacal-laugh.jpg
And for the rest:

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
@DA22 and @c3p0 is correct, it should be out in 10 days or less to the patrons and then it will get released here (just like it was with "Wicked Choices: Book One").

In regards to the current status: @Palanto has been working his butt off, both in REAL LIFE and on the game; his regular job has been dumping, mad crazy work hours on him for over a year now and is in the process of changing over to a new one with less hours and more money, while also working on our game... so, we ask everyone to be patient.

As things progress with us, we will likely be requesting the aid of others like @Matraptor to help take some of the burden off of him... but right now, he's working on it and feels that he can get it done without help right now.

I can tell you this... just packaging up all of the renders, Twine files, menu items and stuff, the size of the game was just shy of 1 gig in size... And, yesterday, I finished the work for the credits (two images, one being the above image) and the rpy.script for the end credits, so I think it is safe to say that "Chapter One" of the "Adventures of a Changed Boy" Prologue will be around a 1 gig download for folks before compressed... and the (in the scope of gameplay) is about the size of the entire "Chapter Five" of "Wicked Choices: Book One", just with a bit more sex and animation this time around.

So, I think it will be worth the wait... just need to also create a new thread here for it and ask everyone to, please, be a little more patient. :)

In the meantime, I've already started work on "Chapter Two" of the Prologue... and this chapter will include some good old CORRUPTION choices for players to make, as well as, introduce more characters and deepen the lore and storyline, while also including TWO very special GUEST STARS from two other Patreon Creator Games out there (oh, who could they be???)!!!

How's that for a tease??

So, please take a moment and be sure to thank @c3p0, @Sierra3, @GhostPhil for their massive support to adding, not just money, but story to the game, as well as, @DA22, @planetmorpheus, @El bacca Del Chew, @Wyrme and a few other great members here for constantly giving to support the creation of our game. :D

Anyhow, just a little bit more patience and, in the meantime, I better get back to work... "Chapter Two" is calling me. ;)

~Jack
It was and is a pleasure to support you! Hopefully I can go back to it after my holydays in April :)

(It is crazy how much stuff you miss without internet) :D

4.30 star(s) 79 Votes