c3p0

Nov 20, 2017
Let's just say her life has changed dramatically and she isn't the same girl that I once worked with and her current fiancé doesn't want her doing nudes or modeling anymore... otherwise, I would in a heartbeat.

But, fortunately, I have a big rolodex of contacts to hire models from that I can find to portray some of the characters... if @Palanto and I can start making enough money, I'd also like to hire some costume designers that I know that make cosplay outfits for comic conventions, so that I can have the girls like Lynara dressed in their outfits from the game.

If I can, I will then do the (cosplay, semi-nudes, nudes... and some erotic) photos and then share them with the Patrons and stuff, just for fun. :love:
Sometimes I'm amazed how you always find the right carrot for the stick you swing in my field of vision.:oops:
But yes, if I come around a goblin pot field with gold, your in the list for some of it:D

Be warned if that happens you don't have anymore reasons to defend your "lacking" qualities, content or the us of some 2nd ranked game engines:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

ASLPro3D

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Sometimes I'm amazed how you always find the right carrot for the stick you swing in my field of vision.:oops:
But yes, if I come around a goblin pot field with gold, your in the list for some of it:D

Be warned if that happens you don't have anymore reasons to defend your "lacking" qualities, content or the us of some 2nd ranked game engines:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I'll tell you what... if someone was to approach me with the money we'd need to do a low/high end AAA game production, I would jump on it with TWO FEET and start running and working!!

Being that I already work with many Asian game studios and have had the wonderful pleasure of getting to work on many AAA game titles, I have the means to step away from Ren'Py, RPG Maker and also DAZ figures if at anytime that I have the money available to do so...

...personally, I had hoped that @Palanto, the wife and I would've been past only making $900-$1000 a month with the completion of "Wicked Choices: Book One" and be in the realm of making closer to $4000-$10,000 a month like some other creators, which would've allowed us to hire some of those that I already work with to build better games for everyone... but that hasn't been the case yet... sadly, so still we must toil with the time and tools we have available to us. :(

I totally believe that ONE DAY we can do something much, much better than what people have seen from us... we just need to get the funding to do so and I believe, if we keep working and trying, we'll reach that goal. :D

c3p0

Nov 20, 2017
I'll tell you what... if someone was to approach me with the money we'd need to do a low/high end AAA game production, I would jump on it with TWO FEET and start running and working!!

Being that I already work with many Asian game studios and have had the wonderful pleasure of getting to work on many AAA game titles, I have the means to step away from Ren'Py, RPG Maker and also DAZ figures if at anytime that I have the money available to do so...

...personally, I had hoped that @Palanto, the wife and I would've been past only making $900-$1000 a month with the completion of "Wicked Choices: Book One" and be in the realm of making closer to $4000-$10,000 a month like some other creators, which would've allowed us to hire some of those that I already work with to build better games for everyone... but that hasn't been the case yet... sadly, so still we must toil with the time and tools we have available to us. :(

I totally believe that ONE DAY we can do something much, much better than what people have seen from us... we just need to get the funding to do so and I believe, if we keep working and trying, we'll reach that goal. :D
I know. Seldom I test my luck with against the big lottery companies. Until now, as math teach you, I wasn't one of the lucky ones. If I would be the (un-)lucky one, then I foresee lack off money would cease to be a problem for myself (I have enough to life, but my wishlist is huge;)).

So, if I would win big *dreaming mode on* then..... *scnr*

Until then Jack, see the "hard" truth in the eyes::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
  • Does not have a lot off incest in it:)
  • Involves to much tiny little letters for a game with picture:p
  • And have too much picture for a text only game:p
  • Has a "real", unique story with in it:)
  • The story is too complex (and have too much tiny little letters...):ROFLMAO:
  • Don't have as much "find, fuck and forget" characters:D
  • The steamy action is spread to thin over the whole game:p
  • Has too much touchy themes in it:eek:
  • Serious never used the right game engine (and before you say I would like to use engine a, engine b-z are always better:p)
  • And on top off all this: This dev is some "serious" dude who think he must give his supporters someting back for their money:p
TL:DR: You do everything against the working formulas for a money cow of adult game on patreon.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Serious thought: It would be quiet intrested why your game, against all the good things it has in it, as I see, don't have a wider support. Only thing that would come to my mind is the story, your two main characters for Book I and the back and forth between them. But even then, for my eyes this game is one of the most underrate ones.

Matraptor

Apr 21, 2017

And you know when that day happen and need more prog help. I'll volunteer!

ASLPro3D

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I know. Seldom I test my luck with against the big lottery companies. Until now, as math teach you, I wasn't one of the lucky ones. If I would be the (un-)lucky one, then I foresee lack off money would cease to be a problem for myself (I have enough to life, but my wishlist is huge;)).

So, if I would win big *dreaming mode on* then..... *scnr*

Until then Jack, see the "hard" truth in the eyes::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
  • Does not have a lot off incest in it:)
  • Involves to much tiny little letters for a game with picture:p
  • And have too much picture for a text only game:p
  • Has a "real", unique story with in it:)
  • The story is too complex (and have too much tiny little letters...):ROFLMAO:
  • Don't have as much "find, fuck and forget" characters:D
  • The steamy action is spread to thin over the whole game:p
  • Has too much touchy themes in it:eek:
  • Serious never used the right game engine (and before you say I would like to use engine a, engine b-z are always better:p)
  • And on top off all this: This dev is some "serious" dude who think he must give his supporters someting back for their money:p
TL:DR: You do everything against the working formulas for a money cow of adult game on patreon.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Serious thought: It would be quiet intrested why your game, against all the good things it has in it, as I see, don't have a wider support. Only thing that would come to my mind is the story, your two main characters for Book I and the back and forth between them. But even then, for my eyes this game is one of the most underrate ones.
Yeah, I am hoping that will change dramatically with this new game, as we will have a lot more sexual content each release... at least that is MY hope... we'll see. ;)

ASLPro3D

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
side_images.png

UPDATE: It’s all in Palanto’s hands now… and, SOON, in yours! – February 11, 2019
(as posted on our Patreon Page)

Not long after I post this, I will be packaging everything up and getting it into the hands of @Palanto to inject into the program, so we can get Chapter One of “Adventures of a Changed Boy” Prologue into your hands!!

It took a bit longer than planned, because I didn’t factor that all of the dialogue side images that needed to be rendered for the game would total an additional 468 RENDERS!!

Yes, you read that right… I had to do an addition 468 renders (like those you see in the above image) in just TWO DAYS!!

So, here is where we stand in the scheme of things for the game…

12 Unique Animations
468 Dialogue Side Images
390 Main Story Images (which also includes the images for the animations)
Totaling: 855 Renders!!!! (does not count the renders for Menus, Icons and Credits)

Image of Final Twine File:

update2_8.png

This release is HUGE!!!

855 Renders and nearly 40,000 words… compare that to our first game “Wicked Choices: Book One” this release is just shy of a quarter of that game’s size!

None of this would’ve been possible without ALL OF YOU and your patience, support and encouragement to do this right!!

So, thank you!!

Thank you for your faith and belief in us… we most certainly hope that, when it gets into your hands, you will find it well worth the wait, trouble and are as proud of this as we are!

I will let you know the progress of things as Palanto is working on it, but it shouldn’t be too much longer before you see just how much BIGGER the universe of “Wicked Choices” has just become.

Thank you so much for the support,

~Jack

ASLPro3D

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Waiting with abated breath, as most are I am sure! Off to see if this county of mine has figured out what a plow is and which end of it to use :p
Hope yours is a little wiser and smarter than ours, we got a good 3-4 inches yesterday evening and no plows yet... I think they put them all away when the groundhog said we'd be getting an early spring! :ROFLMAO:

But going to have to go lay down for a bit after clearing the drives and walks... I am really feeling it today for some reason, glad my stuff is DONE... though, I do need to start on the next release, maybe after laying down some.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
I recently tried out the game, and wow its amazing!!!! (definitely nothing enough exclamation marks). Is this game completed or will there be a sequel, or is the new game I kinda prequel to as he said expand upon the world of wicked choices
This is Book 1 of the series. The next project is a side story based on your choices of what to do with Clair's brother that is needed to get more of the world building in place. Stick around for the long haul because it's going to be good.

ASLPro3D

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I recently tried out the game, and wow its amazing!!!! (definitely nothing enough exclamation marks). Is this game completed or will there be a sequel, or is the new game I kinda prequel to as he said expand upon the world of wicked choices
Hello @ChrisDark and thank you for trying our game and for your wonderful comments about it!! If you could, please take a moment to provide a rating of it here for other members and to let others know about it, we'd appreciate it!!

In answer to your question, while the first game (Wicked Choices: Book One) is complete, the story isn't and it will continue on with the next game "Wicked Choices: Adventures of a Changed Boy" which will be released to everyone soon... it will further expand the world and universe of "Wicked Choices", deal with the changes that the Antichrist performed on William and open some issues that William, Claire, the Antichrist and friends will have to combat against (besides just the Angelions) in the remaining series!!

It seems that the City that the Antichrist resides in has been attracting elements that would want to try and hide within the DARKNESS that the Antichrist could bring to the world... it will be up to you (the player) to decide if you want to combat against that DARKNESS or allow it to flourish...

And depending upon your choices in this new game will help to determine what kind of Antichrist will you make... and will those who you've changed (as the Antichrist) help you to prevent the spread of DARKNESS that seeks to smother everyone?

The choice will be up to you. :)

Jan 5, 2019
I don't get this, why the first post doesn't contain the update 1.1 for the PC version ? I see the MAC version alongside the warnings but not a PC version, what's this all about ? And if you ask me to read all the pages for the update just .. don't .. The 1.1 update is just a patch for MAC or what ? I don't get it. If so, please update the first post to clearly state that.
Thank you!

Hones

Aug 10, 2018
I don't get this, why the first post doesn't contain the update 1.1 for the PC version ? I see the MAC version alongside the warnings but not a PC version, what's this all about ? And if you ask me to read all the pages for the update just .. don't .. The 1.1 update is just a patch for MAC or what ? I don't get it. If so, please update the first post to clearly state that.
Thank you!
Yes the v1.1 patch is for the Mac version.
In the Changelog on page 1 in the OP:
  • Created a v1.1 patch file for Mac Version for better save file locations and saves.

ASLPro3D

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Thank you!
As @Hones has stated, it is outlined in the change log.

There is NO 1.1 version for the PC because, simply, there was no need for one... whereas, in the Mac version there was a save file location error and, in the Android version, Ren'Py's newest build by the creators messed up the Android virtual keyboard. None of those issues affected the Core PC Software of Ren'py's build or user base... so the PC version remains as 1.0 as it is.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

4.70 star(s) 35 Votes