ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
@ASLPro3D Can I suggest something about your new game Wicked Choices: Adventures of a Changed Boy?
Most about kinks and humilation.
1) Maybe William will buy himself a woman's clothes, a dress, shoes with heels, and so on in shops( humilation scene when first time need to buy female dress)
2) Got a treadmill heels training
3) Got maid training - how to wash, cook, etc
4) Sexy dance and striptease training

And another suggestion, on tfgamessite there is such a game with very good writing and good humilation scenes, named Perverted Education (and good funding too) Maybe you could see it, take some ideas or based on them to come up with your ideas and events.
Sorry for my english.. Not native language
Ooo... some ideas I didn't have... but definitely had #1 planned, @victkh!!

Here is just a sampling of ideas that I've come up with at the "Mall" location for "Adventures of a Changed Boy" there will be others, that I won't be showing off just yet...

4.) Mall Location...
  1. Female Clothing Store
    (a) Clothes Shopping (appearance)
    (b) Changing Room Peeper (Random)
    (c) Male Clerk Molester (Random, time of day and day of week)
    (d) Female Clerk Molester (Random, time of day and day of week)

2. Lingerie Shop (to visit or work at)
    (a) Clothes Shopping (opened when Corruption is at a certain level)

3. Adult Novelty Store (to visit, can take job there if Corruption is high enough)
    (a) First visit and is unlocked when Claire sends William as a Sissy to buy a penis cage.
    (b) First visit unlocked as “Billie” when Corruption is high enough after masturbation (to see how it feels to have something “more” in there than fingers)
4. Café (to visit or work at)
(a) Work as Coffee shop girl
(b) Get Sexually Harassed by Boss
1. Forced to show your panties/bra to Boss (random which you will be asked to show the first week – if break too many dishes or upset a customer
2. Forced to show your breasts/pussy (or cock) to Boss (random which you will be asked to show the second week – if keep breaking too many dishes or upset a customer again)
3. Forced to give Hand-job or Tit-job to Boss (random which you will be asked to do the third week – if you want to keep your job)
4. Forced to give Blowjob to Boss (fourth week – if you want to keep your job)
5. Forced to have Sex or Anal with Boss (fifth week – if you want to keep your job)
6. Forced to be Bosses “Pet” in the Park (sixth week and on – if you want to keep your job)

(c) Groped by customers (random chance if work in evening or night shift)
1. Fight against groper (default and leave booth in shame)
2. Ignore groper (choice opens if corruption high enough)
3. Enjoy groper (choice opens if “ignore” is done too much and corruption high enough)
4. Please groper in bathroom (choice opens if “enjoy” is done enough and corruption is high enough)
5. Earn extra tips by servicing customers and gropers sexually (random if corruption high enough)

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018

Here is just a sampling of ideas that I've come up with at the "Mall" location for "Adventures of a Changed Boy" there will be others, that I won't be showing off just yet...

4.) Mall Location...
  1. Female Clothing Store

3. Adult Novelty Store (to visit, can take job there if Corruption is high enough)
    (a) First visit and is unlocked when Claire sends William as a Sissy to buy a penis cage.
    (b) First visit unlocked as “Billie” when Corruption is high enough after masturbation (to see how it feels to have something “more” in there than fingers)
1. Forced to show your panties/bra to Boss (random which you will be asked to show the first week – if break too many dishes or upset a customer
2. Forced to show your breasts/pussy (or cock) to Boss (random which you will be asked to show the second week – if keep breaking too many dishes or upset a customer again)
3. Forced to give Hand-job or Tit-job to Boss (random which you will be asked to do the third week – if you want to keep your job)
5. Forced to have Sex or Anal with Boss (fifth week – if you want to keep your job)
6. Forced to be Bosses “Pet” in the Park (sixth week and on – if you want to keep your job)

1. Fight against groper (default and leave pool in shame)
3. Enjoy groper (choice opens if “ignore” is done too much and corruption high enough)
4. Please groper in bathroom (choice opens if “enjoy” is done enough and corruption is high enough)
5. Earn extra tips by servicing customers and gropers sexually (random if corruption high enough)
Thats kinda harsh but he is a rapist asshole so i guess he deserves it

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Ugh... forgive the formatting and crap like that... sometimes I really hate the limits of BB/VB/NUKE for forum posting... but you at least get the idea... and that is just 4 of the 7 or 8 locations in the mall... doesn't even include the other 20 locations or so that will be available and grow as the game progresses. ;)

Reactions: Palanto

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Thats kinda harsh but he is a rapist asshole so i guess he deserves it
I have yet to meet a woman (in real life... including my wife) that has not once been sexually harassed, been unwantingly groped or touched... it is a fact of life... in this case, I am a bit more forgiving on the events, since William is a rapist himself and this whole process is to show him what it is like to be on the other end...

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I know with ours, the ability to have RPG Maker MV's software log and keep track of the player's variables without additional programming on our part is going to be extremely helpful... particularly when we are going to be logging choices (good, neutral, wicked), logging relationships (friendship/love), logging sexual experience of the player as the MC/Lynara, as well as, logging those that the MC/Lynara has had sex with, the amount of time, as well as, the kind of sex that they've experienced and had.

Not to mention a journal of quests, finish quests, side-quests and daily activities that the player will have to undergo.

I can see how RPG Maker games have gotten a "bad reputation" from those who were unwilling to put forth any effort into their game... for example, running across two maps to get a "food pack" to feed your family DOES NOT equate to GAME CONTENT!!!

It's an ANNOYANCE, is what it is!!

Yes... in our game, there will be running around maps IF the player decides to do so... if not, they can use their cellphone, pull up the GPS location they want to go to and WARP there if that is what they want... but, in doing so, players can miss out on special, bonus events and side-missions if they do, or be unable to get Easter eggs and additional information if they choose to WARP... some of those special events will only be available for that specific day/time and will be missed if they choose to WARP.

We've not had a lot of time in which to talk it over with one another yet, as we've been working hard on completing "Book One" of "Wicked Choices" before starting to fully design a new game, but I'd like to see if we can even allow people to SKIP combat if they want... but, if they do, they might miss special rewards or events that could come about by "Beating their Opponent into the Ground" or getting "Beaten"...

For example, a player can choose to use the subway/train as Lynara to get to a location and, while in that car, she can get groped by a pervert... players would be able to choose to enter combat against the groper or just choose to shrug off the groper (ending the random event)... if they choose to BATTLE the groper, the combat system will activate and while in combat it would go something like this...

Lynara attempts to block the groper's hand... (HIT or MISS)
If it is a HIT, then Lynara successfully blocks the groper's attack with no damage or clothes altering.
If it is a MISS, then the groper has successfully groped Lynara's ass and pushed up the back of her skirt. (+1 to Lynara's arousal)

Then it would be the groper's turn... and let's say he was successful the first time (HIT or MISS)
If it is a HIT, then the groper could move Lynara's panties aside to get better access to her ass or pussy (+2 to Lynara's arousal)
If it is a MISS, then Lynara successfully blocked the groper and pulls her skirt back down (-1 to Lynara's arousal)

Back to Lynara's turn and let's say she was successful in blocking the groper's attack both times... Lynara can choose to MOVE AWAY from the groper or IGNORE the groper...
If Lynara/player chooses IGNORE it will allow the groper the ability to attack her again... and, if Lynara's arousal is high enough, she may even had thoughts about wanting the groper to try again... that anticipation would increase her arousal so (+1 to Lynara's arousal.
If Lynara/player chooses MOVE AWAY, it will factor Lynara's arousal vs the groper's remaining points to determine if Lynara can escape the groper... if not, the groper gets another turn, if she can, she is able to get off the train without further "arousal"... but that "arousal" earned during that battle will follow her off the train and into other situations that she might experience in later gameplay...

...if her arousal gets too high, she may lose the ability to combat effectively against any other combatants because of distraction and lowered stats... and if she "orgasms" then her stats will return almost to normal, but lose energy which may keep her from completing certain missions that day... or events.

At least that is how I see it... things can be avoided, skipped or experienced... and then we start adding additional things like maybe chastity belt which can be worn to give bonuses to stats against gropers and perverts, or certain clothes that can make arousal go up slower, REDUCE the likelihood of being sexually attacked, or INCREASE arousal stat and make it more likely she'll be a target for gropers and perverts.

Granted, this is all going to depend on our programming abilities (which @Palanto is highly skilled in) but it will also depend on time and support... the less support we have, the longer it will take to build such features because we have to work normal jobs (I get paid a base wage of $75 an hour as a freelance animator/composite artist and MoCap cleaner... sometimes more)... we need to have far better support than what we've been getting for me to walk away from that kind of money... if you know what I mean. ;)
What determines if its a hit or miss like what stats will there be and how would we raise them

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I have yet to meet a woman (in real life... including my wife) that has not once been sexually harassed, been unwantingly groped or touched... it is a fact of life... in this case, I am a bit more forgiving on the events, since William is a rapist himself and this who process is to show him what it is like to be on the other end...
True enough

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
What determines if its a hit or miss like what stats will there be and how would we raise them
As I said, that still needs to be determined and worked out by @Palanto and I, once we finish "Wicked Choices: Book One", pretty much every waking minute for me this month and a half has been rendering and writing the conclusion of "Book One" so haven't had a whole lot of time to do any development on the next game, except from comprising a list of events that I would like to have occur in "Wicked Choices: Adventures of a Changed Boy".

Once "Wicked Choices: Book One" is finished and in everyone's hands this month, we will get back to the development of the next game and will be posting regular updates about it then. ;)

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
As I said, that still needs to be determined and worked out by @Palanto and I, once we finish "Wicked Choices: Book One", pretty much every waking minute for me this month and a half has been rendering and writing the conclusion of "Book One" so haven't had a whole lot of time to do any development on the next game, except from comprising a list of events that I would like to have occur in "Wicked Choices: Adventures of a Changed Boy".

Once "Wicked Choices: Book One" is finished and in everyone's hands this month, we will get back to the development of the next game and will be posting regular updates about it then. ;)
Cool

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I have yet to meet a woman (in real life... including my wife) that has not once been sexually harassed, been unwantingly groped or touched... it is a fact of life...
This, this and this.

I don't mind the flirting, most guys tend to know when they aren't getting anywhere but you have those persistent idiots. I call them idiots because i'm with my girlfriend, we tell them we're gay and they still carry on. The amount of "well, you need a penis in the mix" or "how about a threesome" comments we get is insane.

Funniest thing I hear from them is "how do you know you don't like it if you haven't tried". Tell them i'll try it if they fuck their mate up the arse first and then they say "but i'm not gay". I don't quite think they understand just how moronic we see them.

Ass groping is another one. Happens to my girlfriend a lot more due to me being really short they have to bend down and it's easy to spot who it is. Worse ones of those is when a guy slaps your ass then asks if he can buy you a drink and wonders why you are pissed off with him.

I don't hate men though, it's only a certain kind of bloke that acts like that, most of them are great so it hasn't sent me full man hating lesbian SJW but it would be great if they got a taste of it for a while.

My best friend is straight and she always says if she ever got a day with a penis she'd slap her husband on the forehead with it. I have to wonder how many times he's done that for it to be top of her list.

I will say I don't get much grief online though. I hear some women have a nightmare of a time but me and my partner have been okay with that and we do play a lot of MMO's. The blokes I speak to online all seem respectful enough, even the perverts here.

p22

Jun 21, 2017
Ouch... RPG Maker... :(

Ok, let's put it this way. I may "try" the RPGM version and if it starts with same generic UI and sound, or has map tiles and sprites like 20 year old JRPGs of old, I'll probably not want to continue playing. :(

victkh

Dec 30, 2017

4.) Mall Location...
  1. Female Clothing Store

1. Fight against groper (default and leave pool in shame)
Really matter how this scenes will be written,for our imagination to work even more actively than just seeing images
Good stuff , keep on hard work!

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
This, this and this.

I don't mind the flirting, most guys tend to know when they aren't getting anywhere but you have those persistent idiots. I call them idiots because i'm with my girlfriend, we tell them we're gay and they still carry on. The amount of "well, you need a penis in the mix" or "how about a threesome" comments we get is insane.

Funniest thing I hear from them is "how do you know you don't like it if you haven't tried". Tell them i'll try it if they fuck their mate up the arse first and then they say "but i'm not gay". I don't quite think they understand just how moronic we see them.

Ass groping is another one. Happens to my girlfriend a lot more due to me being really short they have to bend down and it's easy to spot who it is. Worse ones of those is when a guy slaps your ass then asks if he can buy you a drink and wonders why you are pissed off with him.

I don't hate men though, it's only a certain kind of bloke that acts like that, most of them are great so it hasn't sent me full man hating lesbian SJW but it would be great if they got a taste of it for a while.

My best friend is straight and she always says if she ever got a day with a penis she'd slap her husband on the forehead with it. I have to wonder how many times he's done that for it to be top of her list.

I will say I don't get much grief online though. I hear some women have a nightmare of a time but me and my partner have been okay with that and we do play a lot of MMO's. The blokes I speak to online all seem respectful enough, even the perverts here.
With all due respects, I suspected (the image of Yennifer kind of tipped me), but have to personally admit pleasure that I now know (for sure) that we've another woman interested in this game and story besides my wife and a supporter of ours named "Sash"; as it means that as a writer, I am able to attract more than just a male customer base and can count on additional female perspective moving forward with our work, if I need it. :)

That said, know knowing a bit more about you, I can understand the importance from you to see Carina and Lynara continue to develop their relationship with each other and your compliment on the writing of their relationship fills me with much happiness... as I didn't want the relationship between the two, to just be a male hormone, lesbian, porn fantasy, but an actual relationship of love and devotion to each other.

Also, forgive the "male" in me, but I won't consider it "TMI"... so, feel free to alert me anytime that I am able to make you "cream yourself"... after all, seeing as how you used the term "bloke", it does a wonder to the ego of a "Yank" when one can say that he's able to do such clear "across the pond"! ;)

My wife also plays MMO's (when not playing the Sims 4) and she's had problems maybe once or twice, but usually gamers aren't that disrespectful to her (or if they are, they are just as disrespectful to male gamers as well)... those that she's had problems with usually tire of it when there isn't acknowledgement to their presence, or other gamers (particularly from the guild) will see fit to make life and gaming a living hell for the individual... so, she is plenty safe even if she logs in for a little eRP with some of the other gamers.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Ouch... RPG Maker... :(

Ok, let's put it this way. I may "try" the RPGM version and if it starts with same generic UI and sound, or has map tiles and sprites like 20 year old JRPGs of old, I'll probably not want to continue playing. :(
We certainly want to be unique in what we do for our game and already plan to use anything but the default sound and music if possible... it also depends on time, particularly in the beginning... but if people aren't interested in playing because they have an aversion to RPGM... well, not a lot we can do about it.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Really matter how this scenes will be written,for our imagination to work even more actively than just seeing images
Good stuff , keep on hard work!
Oh, the writing and descriptions will still be the same... I am a writer after all and like text to compliment the images... so yeah, story and writing isn't going to change, just the package it is delivered in. :)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
@ASLPro3D

William could always take (or be forced to take) a job as a "bouncer" at a 'club.' ;):evilsmile: Just imagine all the 'tips' that can be earned. :evilsmile:
Working at a "club" is certainly one of the locations and jobs that will be available to William/Billie... but each area and event is going to be based on their "corruption" level and other hidden flags that need to be raised... meaning the player can't play him/her as a slut right away. ;)

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Mhhhmm....

RPG Maker over Ren'Py. For my view - as a player - I enjoy Ren'P more than RPG Maker. I don't know which aspect this cause (e.g. lazy developer...). I think, for me, this are the most annoying aspect with RPG Maker games:
  • exhaustet, reperitive task, like: every morning the full detail moring routing (go out of the bed, trow you cloths in the bin, shower, .........)
  • long, boring task: fetch some minor things, not game changing, that takes over houres with no remarkable rewards
  • to much random combats
  • ways that are to longs (e.g. go fast to this house and be there after what feels the sixth map)
  • and overall grinding
I only a know a few RPG Maker game that I find not annoying. I serious hope your game will be the next addition to my short list then it is one of my favourite.
And to avoid, that it statet that I hate RPGs: No my gaming map shows signs that this is my favoured gerne and shapes...

4.30 star(s) 79 Votes