Why the hell do people use Illusion's tools to make assets?

Jan 15, 2018
And holy hell. Almost all of the fucking games that make use of said tools don't even make at least new clothing. They use the fucking default ones, too.

Why, o' great "Game Dev?"

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
And holy hell. Almost all of the fucking games that make use of said tools don't even make at least new clothing. They use the fucking default ones, too.

Why, o' great "Game Dev?"
The answer is obvious, because they don't have the needed knowledge. So, what are you waiting for ? Offer them to create some clothe meshes for them, or even to do full rendering with more accurate tools. Not only I'm sure that they'll be happy with this, but I already know some who are searching for this kind of help.

PsychoFoxOne

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
The question is retarded but I also don't like finding illusion assets in different games. Ruins my immersion xD

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
You say that as if people who use other asset suites aren't guilty of the same thing. I'm looking at you DAZ3D grey and black tank top...

Reactions: anne O'nymous

The-real-Vastitas

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
DAZ3D grey and black tank top...
The worst ever...the dreaded MC from BB...the daughter from DmD...the freakin shower or boutique assets one can find in every single DAZ3D game it's like the online shop has 5 pieces to offer really...combine that with copy/paste story content and the mix is complete...it doesn't matter if it's Illusion or other 3D content it truly does hurt a games unique appearance...more than once it was a personal reason to not play a game or stop playing it midway.

Jan 15, 2018
Nah. I'm sorry if I appeared as an asshat or a bigot. I'm mostly hating on the ones using Illusion's default female clothing, and not even remotely modifying it by either using some other color or by using it on another body style or size.

I mean, come on - there are easy-to-follow modding guides on Honey Select and Sexy Beach Premium Resort; some of them make use of only basic Photoshop or other specialized software skills.

Once again, I'm sorry. But yeah. It's just grinding my gears. Kinda new here, and mostly used to 2D art.

Jan 15, 2018
And I just wanna say thank you to the uploaders (not really sure where to find them) for the games and other shit. I found here on this site things which I've been trying to find for months. Thanks.

I've been loving this community so far.

Reactions: Aprilsun