Why people like BigBrother So much ? [DarkSilver]

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Wait.., so we can play the game and not get cucked ? if thats true i might reconsider my opinion
On my playthrough of the latest version Eric didn't touch anyone but the mom. Which makes sense if he touches her because she's his girlfriend. But even then he only got her for a small period of time because with pills his equipment didn't work so he couldn't get anything with the mom.

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
On my playthrough of the latest version Eric didn't touch anyone but the mom. Which makes sense if he touches her because she's his girlfriend. But even then he only got her for a small period of time because with pills his equipment didn't work so he couldn't get anything with the mom.
Awesome thanks alot, gonna try then :)

z3z3

Apr 28, 2017
Hello every one ,
I have a question , Why people like BigBrother So much ?
I mean it's a good game I like it too but what makes BigBrother so popular ?
BigBrother doesn't have music or sounds , no animation ...
(but i should say the pictures are great :D )
I do not have a problem with the money that he makes ,
When you compare the money that DarkSilver makes and other creators the differences is to much :D
I think DarkSilver makes 30k - 40k in a month but for example Summertime saga hardly makes 11k .

blind

Mar 16, 2017
As the majority here, I really like the renders. Also, the setup is very good, even with Eric the way he is now. But after playing 0.2, 0.3 and 0.4, I think that what is missing (in my opinion, of course) is a system where the player can choose the clothes of the girls. Then it would be a solid 10/10. I mean... you already can buy clothes for them, also the shyness attribute from early versions + authority would be perfect to tell how they can dress in front of you or others. I know it would be a lot of work to create this possibility, but it would be awesome, hehe. I do love the games where you can control the wardrobe of the characters, like in Teaching Feelings.

Reactions: Henz

Jiren86

May 10, 2017
As the majority here, I really like the renders. Also, the setup is very good, even with Eric the way he is now. But after playing 0.2, 0.3 and 0.4, I think that what is missing (in my opinion, of course) is a system where the player can choose the clothes of the girls. Then it would be a solid 10/10. I mean... you already can buy clothes for them, also the shyness attribute from early versions + authority would be perfect to tell how they can dress in front of you or others. I know it would be a lot of work to create this possibility, but it would be awesome, hehe. I do love the games where you can control the wardrobe of the characters, like in Teaching Feelings.
That would be pretty good

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I started for the renders, played for the various routes (which used to mean replayability - especially in Japanese H-Games) but really started to dislike it for the grind. Overall its a meh game, the story is a bit out there, but when you are talking incest at this level you really need a suspension of disbelief, or a really strong motivating factor for things to happen. The slow corruption is good, I love that in games, but you don't get much an indication that its taking place here. In other games the behavior changes slightly, or the wardrobe becomes sexier, here you get little of that. Only repeating scenes.

Overall I don't get the whole idea of people being so invested in the game, but its definitely grabbing some people if they become this vocal of it and how it progresses. Just not me.

I'll continue to play, with the mods, because the renders are good. I like the look of the characters, but just don't want to deal with the playthrough as intended as it is way too tedious to me.

Reactions: Rituf

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
I have conflicting feelings about this game. I like it, but at the same time... I mf hate Eric, which would be fine if the mc could do something about it buuuuut....... time and time again the mc proverbially takes it up the ass. So yeah, I like the game but, I don't. Lol. I can only hope some new elements are added more to my style because I don't like where the game is at right now. It's decent, but not enough to make be throw some bills at that e-pole called Patreon.

Reactions: Rituf and dunhill

sfc

May 7, 2017
Having played quite a few of the similar themed games (read incest) I must be honest and say that none of them are very good.

But Big Brother has some saving graces in comparison.

The simplest improvement is that you see where the various other people are at any time AND you can travel from location to location without losing time. "The Twist" has more sex but you are constantly wondering where a person is to interact with them.

House Party is a nice enough idea but the complete randomness of the movement gets annoying. And what is the god damn fascination with everyone being in the bedroom?

The RPG maker games... thank you, clicking on a location and then waiting seconds for a character to get there and then back again... that is NOT interesting. Don't remember the name but one game had you walk from your room to the kitchen and then back again.

"The twist" has endless fade in and fade outs and multiple clicks just to get to sleep.

Since a lot of games involve a grind, this is like the revolving control panel in Fallout 1. First time "looks good" 100th time: I am going to kill that designer. Go ahead, skip a day in The Twist.

RNG elements, such as the camera/video get in "The twist" are annoying as hell, especially when they are on long rotation (video003).

Big Brother ain't the best but, for a while, it avoided many of annoyances of other games.

It has plenty of faults but if I ever manage to get the hang of making the art work, it is frankly a game I will be copying a lot of elements from.

It meets the most critical element for any game. Its interface isn't a chore.

Reactions: toolkitxx

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
Haven't read the entire thread but to answer OP, I liked the art and gameplay. But I absolutely hate the NTR part of it, so much so that I haven't played it since the first version was uploaded here when I heard the dev was amping it up. I get that everyone have their kinks and all, but personally I find nothing erotic about being upstaged by another dude. :D

Reactions: Shardoom

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Haven't read the entire thread but to answer OP, I liked the art and gameplay. But I absolutely hate the NTR part of it, so much so that I haven't played it since the first version was uploaded here when I heard the dev was amping it up. I get that everyone have their kinks and all, but personally I find nothing erotic about being upstaged by another dude. :D
I agree with you with the NTR part, but with the mod you can prevent eric from doing anything to your family ( exept mom ) :) i only play the game with this mod

Gozer

May 16, 2017
I think the games crap. Good graphics in all but the stories made more for cucks.

Charolastra

Modder
May 27, 2017
with the pills you avoid the sex at nights but they keep having sex every morning and the days the mom dont go home

Charolastra

Modder
May 27, 2017
If there was a better way to deal with Eric, i would really enjoy this game.
well with the mods you can make eric impotent, so he wiil not touch your mom and avoid he to try to go for your sisters and aunt since the first day.

May 29, 2017
SummertimeSaga > than BB. Exponentially. Story, Characters, art, animations, fetish bases covered. Nothing is bought off Daz store. Creator has live streams and works with fans and patreons. DC is very good at what he does.

BB needs to look into animations imo. This game will be stuck in the minor leagues until then...