Why no Mega ?

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Hi, why do some uploaders don't provide MEGA links ? Evrything else is slower, even if some hosts are ok regarding speed.
I mean is there a reason like they make money for each download on these other hosts and MEGA offers too little ?
Or is there another reason ?
I don't get it. Why wouldn't you provide the fastest and easiest host ? And don't tell me like Gofile or Racaty have better security or whatever : who cares about security we're not Wikileaks, we're sharing hentai games.

• Red Heart
Reactions: FFTW

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hi, why do some uploaders don't provide MEGA links ? Evrything else is slower, even if some hosts are ok regarding speed.
Their accounts get nuked and banned by MEGA. Joker for example lost 5 or more accounts because of that and since then he stopped to provide MEGA links.

Reactions: Kryptozoid

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Their accounts get nuked and banned by MEGA. Joker for example lost 5 or more accounts because of that and since then he stopped to provide MEGA links.
thanks for the info.

@ others : if I remember well, just register for free to Mega and you won't have such a drastic limit.

Reactions: cold_arctus

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
I mean is there a reason like they make money for each download on these other hosts and MEGA offers too little ?
Or is there another reason ?
I don't get it. Why wouldn't you provide the fastest and easiest host ? And don't tell me like Gofile or Racaty have better security or whatever : who cares about security we're not Wikileaks, we're sharing hentai games.
Some devs DMCA Mega links, so we usually only provide it for trusted devs. Questionable content is also nuked from Mega.

Reactions: Kryptozoid