Why is there more cuckold then cuckquean?

Testing9300

Nov 14, 2018
Hello everybody, I have a question that be on my mind for a while about cuckolding. When I go looking for publish books about one of my favorite theme, that is harem in differnt areas of the web. There seem to be as much reverse harem if not more then harem stories. But when I look for cuckquean stories, they seem kind of uncommon. It seem their tons of cuckoid stories out their compare to cuckquean stories. The ratio of cuckoid outweight cuckquean by a huge amount. Do anybody know why?

GreenGobbo

Oct 18, 2018
I would guess, and it's just a guess, that it probably has more to do with the demographics of the people MAKING the games as opposed to the people buying/playing them.

Not into NTR myself, but it does seem like it's more popular amongst men than women. And men still make up lkke 70% to 80% of the folks who make games these days. Soooo.....

Again, just a guess on my part total supposition.

Reactions: Ariostebaldo

SpoiledPrince

Apr 23, 2019
Every harem game is a cuckquean game by definition.
A woman gets seduced by a good-for-nothing guy and gives him her all, sacrificing her morals, family life, and work aspirations... only to find out her love has been cheating on her with the whole continent, including -but not limited to- his own family and hers. Since they never go yandere and rip his sorry throat apart, or sue his ass to oblivion for moral damage and child support, but happily go along with it, trying to out-slut the rest of his victims instead, we can safely say she gets 'Stockholmed' into cuckquean-ship.
IMHO they are too many of these, compared to good old card-carrying NTR, and they are incredibly boring.

Last edited:

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
Every harem game is a cuckquean game by definition.
A woman gets seduced by a good-for-nothing guy and gives him her all, sacrificing her morals, family life, and work aspirations... only to find out her love has been cheating on her with the whole continent, including -but not limited to- his own family and hers. Since they never go yandere and rip his sorry throat apart, or sue his ass to oblivion for moral damage and child support, but happily go along with it, trying to out-slut the rest of his victims instead, we can safely say she gets 'Stockholmed' into cuckquean-ship.
IMHO they are too many of these, compared to good old card-carrying NTR, and they are incredibly boring.
I don't think all harem games are cuckquean games. It's all about POV, I doubt someone who'd want to play a cuckquean game would be satisfied by playing an harem game.

Testing9300

Nov 14, 2018
It just seem there more males that like cuckold. Than woman who like cuckquean. The more I think about this cuckolding stuff. The more I get confused. I think POV of the targeted readers, matters a lot. Even in harem stories I did read that was targeted for male readers. The female fell in 2 groups. One is the female just did not care about the man having sex with other women, but their was no jealoury or sexual satisfaction from it for her. The other is the woman is bisexual and she what to sleep with the other woman just as bad as the man.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ariostebaldo

obibobi

May 10, 2017
It typically relies on jealousy and hurt feelings which can make things too real.

As male fantasies we also tend to want to include all women, not push them away.

Oh my

Dec 25, 2019
I would guess, and it's just a guess, that it probably has more to do with the demographics of the people MAKING the games as opposed to the people buying/playing them.

Not into NTR myself, but it does seem like it's more popular amongst men than women. And men still make up lkke 70% to 80% of the folks who make games these days. Soooo.....

Again, just a guess on my part total supposition.
I always name pathetic cuck manlet MCs after the dev.