Why is subscribestar taking so long to verify my profile?

gobman

Oct 20, 2017
It's been almost 7 months now since I created the account and put the necessary information on there. Is there something I'm missing here? Do they only verify pages that have extensive detail and links to other social media?

Not sure if anyone can see this yet:

I must have been ignored or lost among the other pages awaiting approval.

fitgirlbestgirl

Jul 27, 2017
"PLEASE, BE AWARE: due to an extremely high volume of recently submitted profiles, the approval will take longer than usual. After this page is approved, you will be able to subscribe as usual. We appreciate your patience and understanding."

7 Months seems a little long though. You should probably write them an email.

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
It's been almost 7 months now since I created the account and put the necessary information on there. Is there something I'm missing here? Do they only verify pages that have extensive detail and links to other social media?

Did you send them an EXPEDITE email?

"The approval process is complex and non-unidirectional endeavor. On average it takes between 24 and 72 hours for our Onboarding team to review an application and make a decision. However, sometimes it requires more back and forth correspondence between us and an applicant.
To expedite the process, simply add your SubscribeStar.adult profile address to your existing social networks Contact/About pages and/or to the personal website. When done, send us links to these pages with the word EXPEDITE in the subject line. Such links can be removed after the approval process is over. As an alternative, the link to the profile page can be used in a post or publication just to prove that an applicant has full control over that online entity."

Sep 3, 2022

What was the total amount of time that you had to wait for their approval? Did emailing help speed up the process of getting them approved?

gobman

Oct 20, 2017
What was the total amount of time that you had to wait for their approval? Did emailing help speed up the process of getting them approved?
Like 5 months, I think setting up your discord and social media speeds it up. Have to link them to substar.

Sep 3, 2022
Like 5 months, I think setting up your discord and social media speeds it up. Have to link them to substar.
Thanks for your reply. But there's some shit going on with the Twitter link now. It just keeps refreshing the page and that's it. I think it's a bug on their end, I'm not the only one having this problem.