• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Why, hello there (Need opinion on character's physique)

Thicc?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TOWC

Mar 5, 2023
Hello everyone, I'm in dire need for some different point of view.

I develop assets for my future project, and I'm finalizing some designs I had for a while now as I make character sprites. The problem is, I'm struggling to come to a certain decision concerning a certain character:

How thicc do I need to make my boi?

Unlike most other girl characters I wanted to make this one thinner. And it does seem like the thin version fits kinda better. But my horny monke brain can't quite discard the plumper version as well.

So, I need your opinion, guys.

Ignore the flaws like the mismatching slippers and other minor stuff, these two images are just for comparing his physique, I make my edits only when I finalize the ideas.

Last edited:

Conejoo

Jun 26, 2019
Definitely thin. In the thicc one, his legs are very disproportionate to his body. But it is much more harmonious in the thin one. And he looks so much cuter in that way.

And.. if you ask my horny side. I would definitely smash the thin one. If you really want to make him thicc. Maybe you should make his upper body a little thicker too.

Reactions: TOWC and anon8525

TOWC

Mar 5, 2023
Definitely thin. In the thicc one, his legs are very disproportionate to his body. But it is much more harmonious in the thin one. And he looks so much cuter in that way.

And.. if you ask my horny side. I would definitely smash the thin one. If you really want to make him thicc. Maybe you should make his upper body a little thicker too.
Thanks for the input, that's exactly what I thought but I couldn't quite put it into proper words. I will hear out others who decide to speak up, but I feel more inclined to go with the thin version now.

Reactions: Conejoo