• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

why does rule 3 exist?

Will Blazblue ever find love?

• Yes, without a doubt.

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • Yes, he's so charming.

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Yes, he deserves happiness.

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • Yes, he's so much cooler than Oiz.

Votes: 8 13.8%
  • Yes, please don't ban him for making this thread.

Votes: 7 12.1%
  • No you dumbass but you will be kicked in the nards for this thread.

Votes: 33 56.9%

• Total voters

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I'm married so love is out but I am available for dates ..... you pay of course.

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
You might fall in love, but you never will be loved.
Even your pregnant mom hated you, so she went into the ghetto in hopes that someone would punch her belly.
Some even did, but it only made you worse :pokerFace:

Malkav

May 28, 2017
That rule is probably in place to prevent people from selling sex, even though that does not have anything to do with dating, it is easily masqueraded as such. Look at tinder.

There is also a chance it is to prevent irrelevant chatter, but that seems unlikely to me, considering there is a "general" section of the forum where this seems acceptable. Also there is a far amount of familiarity between the people who have been here long (The otter and the dog are dating irl btw)

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Because @Oiz posted it on the internet, therefore it must be true, therefore the kick in the nards is long overdue. :closedtongue:

Sister city to Sod em?
Future Brazzers Guardians of the Galaxy parody - Sodom with Gamora. I should trademark that.

Reactions: kiteares