HTML Abandoned Whorelock's Revenge: Twine [v0.331] [Bedlamgames]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Archmage

May 3, 2017
Loved the idea as I am a huge 3.5 fan but the implementation was terrible for a few reasons: the lack of mapping made me run around in circles for a really long time, the time wasted made the fell collect huge penalties for my stats, various random encounters left my character unable to speak while I had been pumping my int stat and even picked the class "deciever" that is supposed to be themed around diplomancy..... On that note I really disliked not being able to pick my starting class and having a no choices for my backround being forced into 1 backround. Though it is by no means a bad game it is an infuriating due to a lot of stuff that is just bullshit.

thestickman

Jun 19, 2017
And here I clicked on this thread, thinking they had commissioned Lucien for art. Text-based game with stolen art... that's about as low effort as you can get.

Xenon-San

Jun 16, 2017
i'm literally a Brainlet, how do i take of these fal fethers or how they are called
is there any walktrough/help for this game
or is this "Try till you are right" type of game ?

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
View attachment 92139
Overview:
Whorelock’s Revenge (formerly Deeper Dungeons:Enhanced) is a two part RAGS game. The first is a dice roller for a fantasy themed chan style fap roullette, the other is a full blown dice based dungeon crawler inspired by the original images that includes ten playable races (so far), dnd rpg inspired stats and skills, support for playing as male and female, randomly generated encounters and multiple transformations and kinks such as breast expansion, tentacles, mind control, futanari, transgender and bondage

Updated: May 23 2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship:
No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:

Change-Log:
Note this is the HTML Version!
Download:

- - -

i like the artist who made the main menu picture

MadHacker

Dec 23, 2017
I feel like the words "submissive slutty protagonist" in big bold letters would have really been all you needed to explain this game with tags. First thing, that happens to me is I get raped by a kitty with a gigantic dildo after I went through all the trouble of re-rolling to get that perfect strength character. I'm an orc and I was overpowered by a single kitten! This orc must have just woken up from a decade long coma to be that fucking weak.
On another note, "You're unable to resist as the neko shoves you down onto a bed" yet I have exactly zero arousal. If your gonna make a text based game the least you can do is have those simple if else statements determining which scenes you get so that the scenes at least make sense.
Regardless, I'm just pissed off because I thought "dungeon-crawler.. that sounds fun... supports male protagonist... i'll be fucking the mostly female monsters I defeat." This is what I get for not thinking hard about how all the tags and the overview fit together and not reading all the comments. at least the downloading was super quick (gotta love the download times for HTML games) so I didn't feel as betrayed by my own stupidity.

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
I feel like the words "submissive slutty protagonist" in big bold letters would have really been all you needed to explain this game with tags. First thing, that happens to me is I get raped by a kitty with a gigantic dildo after I went through all the trouble of re-rolling to get that perfect strength character. I'm an orc and I was overpowered by a single kitten! This orc must have just woken up from a decade long coma to be that fucking weak.
On another note, "You're unable to resist as the neko shoves you down onto a bed" yet I have exactly zero arousal. If your gonna make a text based game the least you can do is have those simple if else statements determining which scenes you get so that the scenes at least make sense.
Regardless, I'm just pissed off because I thought "dungeon-crawler.. that sounds fun... supports male protagonist... i'll be fucking the mostly female monsters I defeat." This is what I get for not thinking hard about how all the tags and the overview fit together and not reading all the comments. at least the downloading was super quick (gotta love the download times for HTML games) so I didn't feel as betrayed by my own stupidity.
This is all the review I need. Pass on this one, regardless of the fact that I have been hearing the title for a long time now.

yatomemamama

May 31, 2017
3rd girl in the second picture is a hot hot hottie .now look i am a hfy type of guy but dang gobbo got some nice eyes

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
I could have sworn I played this months ago and I remember how clunky and non-intuitive the Twine (or was it RAGS?) version of it was. Now, I'm trying this out again on HTML and the things in it seem... less than before?? I'm pretty sure that previously you could search areas for equipment to use, but in this one you're just wandering the halls endlessly praying that you don't step into a teleport trap that takes you to a rape party.

If you play this with all the 'recommended' settings you're in for a bad time. Even the sex text is like, 3 paragraphs tops and it repeats endlessly... Don't even get me started on when you get imprisoned. The sex is literally one sentence until you can escape.

Whyllow

Apr 18, 2018
I could have sworn I played this months ago and I remember how clunky and non-intuitive the Twine (or was it RAGS?) version of it was. Now, I'm trying this out again on HTML and the things in it seem... less than before?? I'm pretty sure that previously you could search areas for equipment to use, but in this one you're just wandering the halls endlessly praying that you don't step into a teleport trap that takes you to a rape party.

If you play this with all the 'recommended' settings you're in for a bad time. Even the sex text is like, 3 paragraphs tops and it repeats endlessly... Don't even get me started on when you get imprisoned. The sex is literally one sentence until you can escape.
The "Search Items" is most definitely in the RAGS version, and I, too, couldn't do it in the HTML version. Then again, the HTML one I played did say v 0.2, so it's still early on in the conversion, as I know the RAGS is the "original" one.

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
The "Search Items" is most definitely in the RAGS version, and I, too, couldn't do it in the HTML version. Then again, the HTML one I played did say v 0.2, so it's still early on in the conversion, as I know the RAGS is the "original" one.
The general concept is good but there seemed so little progress between the time I last played the game and now.

J_Bunny

Jun 5, 2018
Hi everyone! Made a crappy little map.
Use Draw.IO site to view it. Hope it will help someone)

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes