3.10 star(s) 10 Votes

FinderX

Jan 15, 2018
Seems like your device is not allowing the game to write saves. "eu.redsky.app" is the game package name and it shows up like that in your %appdata%...well not yours apparently xD.
Man, don't associate my developer name with every search you find on the google just because it's red sky blue sky or whatever.
Thanks for clarifying then, LOL

Reactions: Red.sky

mattin69

Apr 18, 2020
There is nothing to unzip, it's a raw exe. Windows will probaply tell you it's not wise to start any .exe of dubious origin - which is correct - but I ignored that (you may need to click "show details", then "run anyway"). Worked fine for me.

That said, it's a nice little proof of concept. @ Creator: You probaply have plenty of ideas to implement, here are my two cents: the font is nice, but a 5 looks like a 3 or an 8. Kinda hard to tell the difference.

Second, if you ever get the chance to implement "less dry" sounds: learn from other good games that have great arts but tend to get boring because the sound is always the same (looking at "lovecraftian locker"). Roll a dice. Have different sounds for the same action on rng. That's the whole secret. Keeps entertainment up at least 300%.

But for starters, do just what you plan to do anyway. I'll keep a close eye on this one.

I feel really stupid! The problem is that the icon is that of a zipped file!

Thank you so much!

Adrian24

May 25, 2017
In other games we have ntr, scat, hucows, loli, etc. It's all basically "been there, done that" for all hardcore f95-ians. This however is the new fetish "too cute to f*ck".

Reactions: Eterai and Slayerz

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
So first impression: took 7 minutes to do the 5 rounds with every customer available looking at the same blowjob animation. I felt like leaving at round 3, but kept going to see what's this game has to offer.

Just when I thought I'd be rewarded to do every customer of the 5 rounds, I accumulated a total of 940 gold, which you need a minimum of 1000 gold for any new unlock... That's not super motivating as I need to go back again for more money.

There should be new unlocks at the first 5 minutes of gameplay, otherwise you'll lose your users. Perhaps reducing the rounds to 3 and increasing the gold so you can at least unlock something. If you really want 5 rounds, maybe that will work when you have more girls, so that could be increase over time in the shop.

I love the theme and the art style, just need to tweak the gameplay so it can be more fun and engaging.

Reactions: rKnight

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Is this only going to have a chibi art-style? Or is this simply a placeholder until more art can be acquired as the game is developed?

I'm probably gonna keep an eye on things anyway... but the art-style is going to determine how much of an eye I keep on it in the end.

Red.sky

Origami
Game Developer
Sep 23, 2023
Is this only going to have a chibi art-style? Or is this simply a placeholder until more art can be acquired as the game is developed?

I'm probably gonna keep an eye on things anyway... but the art-style is going to determine how much of an eye I keep on it in the end.
Good question'-'

• Haha
Reactions: Iexist
Jun 19, 2018
IDK wtf is wrong with me, I don't find this game sexually attractive, but whenever it pops up on LATEST UPDATES, I like to click on it and look at the character's cute faces.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WhorehouseManager-0.1.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: WhackyRavenLand

Greslux

Apr 24, 2022
I played for about an hour before I realized there was nothing more to do in this game. 1 girl, 3 poses, 1 hotel, 1 room, 1 bouncer. There is no content in this game at all, it's too early to play this.

Eterai

Feb 26, 2020
Cute and promising. Plus I can play on my phone, so thats a big plus for me.
Like it was said before, 5 rounds is too long to start with.
Are poses going to be locked to one at a time or can we activate the ones we want to use any they'll be randomly selected?
Are you planning on using exp for the girls and leveling up their pose's efficacy, too?

Red.sky

Origami
Game Developer
Sep 23, 2023
Cute and promising. Plus I can play on my phone, so thats a big plus for me.
Like it was said before, 5 rounds is too long to start with.
Are poses going to be locked to one at a time or can we activate the ones we want to use any they'll be randomly selected?
Are you planning on using exp for the girls and leveling up their pose's efficacy, too?
Howdy!
-A speed up option is being baked for the rounds.
-Poses...you can buy any of them or switch, no specific order and about randomizing, that's a good idea :D
-Right now, the exp unlocks gallery cards and later, new locations.

Red.sky

Origami
Game Developer
Sep 23, 2023
I played for about an hour before I realized there was nothing more to do in this game. 1 girl, 3 poses, 1 hotel, 1 room, 1 bouncer. There is no content in this game at all, it's too early to play this.
2 girls* .-.

BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018
Cute art, reminds me of Monster Black Market. Not the same theme, but similar art.

Maybe you can get some pointers from that game dev. Goodspeed on your project.

• Red Heart

will_990

Donor
May 21, 2018
I really like the concept and art of this one and will watch the development with interest.

Good luck, Red.sky. :)

• Red Heart
3.10 star(s) 10 Votes