• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.10 star(s) 10 Votes

hamborger

Oct 21, 2019
I've been looking for a decent management style game! I'll be keeping an eye on this and coming back later when more updates launch (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Red.sky

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
I must say a single small .exe file which is tagged immediately by windows as unsafe does not prompt me to test this game. Perhaps instead you might consider a larger set of files that we can scan before accessing? I literally can't trust that there is nothing hinky when I am warned that this download (workupload) is unsafe and then when I download from mega windows won't let me run it. Small downloads that link to further downloads are not a better plan they are a recipe for failure as a dev.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
I must say a single small .exe file which is tagged immediately by windows as unsafe does not prompt me to test this game. Perhaps instead you might consider a larger set of files that we can scan before accessing? I literally can't trust that there is nothing hinky when I am warned that this download (workupload) is unsafe and then when I download from mega windows won't let me run it. Small downloads that link to further downloads are not a better plan they are a recipe for failure as a dev.
We virus scan and test every game that is new. And virus scan every upload, we do.

The game is clean.
Here a Virus total:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The Workupload warning is most likely because of bad ads. Or just a general warning that the side is used to send virus'.

camanbero

Dec 20, 2018
Looks pretty cool, hopefully this is one game that will see a final version someday, because this theme has some bad juju I feel...

• Red Heart

FinderX

Jan 15, 2018
Red.sky can you please explain what is eu.redsky.app. that pop out in the logs ?

I googled it and found many with that name but one of those is some kind of calling software to 911 using microsoft teams of some sort, but I may be wrong.

Bash:
ERROR: Could not create directory: /home
   at: (core/os/dir_access.cpp:176)
ERROR: Error attempting to create data dir: /home/user/.config/eu.redsky.app.
   at: (core/os/os.cpp:465)
Godot Engine v3.4.4.stable.official.419e713a2 - https://godotengine.org
OpenGL ES 3.0 Renderer: AMD Radeon RX 550 / 550 Series (polaris12, LLVM 15.0.7, DRM 3.42, 5.15.0-84-generic)
OpenGL ES Batching: ON

After that, this error is looping until close the game.

• Angry
Reactions: Xakorik

Red.sky

Origami
Game Developer
Sep 23, 2023
Red.sky can you please explain what is eu.redsky.app. that pop out in the logs ?

I googled it and found many with that name but one of those is some kind of calling software to 911 using microsoft teams of some sort, but I may be wrong.

Bash:
ERROR: Could not create directory: /home
   at: (core/os/dir_access.cpp:176)
ERROR: Error attempting to create data dir: /home/user/.config/eu.redsky.app.
   at: (core/os/os.cpp:465)
Godot Engine v3.4.4.stable.official.419e713a2 - https://godotengine.org
OpenGL ES 3.0 Renderer: AMD Radeon RX 550 / 550 Series (polaris12, LLVM 15.0.7, DRM 3.42, 5.15.0-84-generic)
OpenGL ES Batching: ON

After that, this error is looping until close the game.

Seems like your device is not allowing the game to write saves. "eu.redsky.app" is the game package name and it shows up like that in your %appdata%...well not yours apparently xD.
Man, don't associate my developer name with every search you find on the google just because it's red sky blue sky or whatever.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: amanda12

CYFire

Feb 8, 2018
I can't unzip the file :/
There is nothing to unzip, it's a raw exe. Windows will probaply tell you it's not wise to start any .exe of dubious origin - which is correct - but I ignored that (you may need to click "show details", then "run anyway"). Worked fine for me.

That said, it's a nice little proof of concept. @ Creator: You probaply have plenty of ideas to implement, here are my two cents: the font is nice, but a 5 looks like a 3 or an 8. Kinda hard to tell the difference.

Second, if you ever get the chance to implement "less dry" sounds: learn from other good games that have great arts but tend to get boring because the sound is always the same (looking at "lovecraftian locker"). Roll a dice. Have different sounds for the same action on rng. That's the whole secret. Keeps entertainment up at least 300%.

But for starters, do just what you plan to do anyway. I'll keep a close eye on this one.

• Red Heart
3.10 star(s) 10 Votes