4.50 star(s) 10 Votes

DarthzUnderground

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2023
i think the game was much better if you controlling Glavius instead of the elf
Hey buddy,

I'm not sure if you've played my game yet, but you actually play Glavius some times . Although he's not the sole main character, he is definitely a key protagonist in the story. I've made a post on my Patreon explaining more about the main characters of my game. Check it out here!

''Who is the Protagonist? is that Aldos, Glavius or Feanor?

That's complicated to say because I like to show the perspectives of all three characters—Aldos, Glavius, and Feanor. They will all have some development in the game. Sometimes I like to show the perspectives of Aldos and Feanor in NTR situations, but other times I focus on Glavius, .I would say that my game offers some unique experience, providing a variety of perspectives, including those of the female characters at times. So, if we have I need to choose the protagonist, I would say Aldos and Glavius both share the same importance and screen time.''

If you're interested in my game, follow me on my Patreon page! I regularly post patch notes there to explain future updates and answer questions. You'll also find exclusive content all for free.

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
Everyone talking about who the protag should be, meanwhile me sitting here going I can't wait for the next game that under the table scene on pixiv looks amazing, and so do a couple of the others.
Don't get me wrong here I am enjoying this game heaps as well I just have more bigger sights then who we play as.
This game so far shows POV in more then one view for the H scenes which is something more games in this style should do.

Reactions: Brosinhoes

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
the new drawings look good, and the bunny scenes look interesting. they are not playable yet right? the demo ended before I saw them.

as a critique i think the scenes could use a better setup.

after the undead town nothing happened on the night trip even though there was a shack in the middle of the road where something could have happened.

same in the piramids, it would have been a bit better to lock the hero character in the coffin room and have him clear the enemies (since they were being killed without combat) as the coffin shaked or something there is potential in the scenes, but right now they just seem to be checkbox instead of properly implementing them within context.
like the hero saving a fox in the middle of the forest just so the bad guy could slap his wife's ass. it feels a bit contrived. despite the fact that the scene in a vacuum is pretty good.

Reactions: Komdot and wiijay

saitamaTM

May 4, 2020
the new drawings look good, and the bunny scenes look interesting. they are not playable yet right? the demo ended before I saw them.

as a critique i think the scenes could use a better setup.

after the undead town nothing happened on the night trip even though there was a shack in the middle of the road where something could have happened.

same in the piramids, it would have been a bit better to lock the hero character in the coffin room and have him clear the enemies (since they were being killed without combat) as the coffin shaked or something there is potential in the scenes, but right now they just seem to be checkbox instead of properly implementing them within context.
like the hero saving a fox in the middle of the forest just so the bad guy could slap his wife's ass. it feels a bit contrived. despite the fact that the scene in a vacuum is pretty good.
not a lot rpgmaker have this good animation

Reactions: ElDonBigotes

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
That's complicated to say because I like to show the perspectives of all three characters—Aldos, Glavius, and Feanor.
That's a great draw to the game, you get multiple perspectives of the NTR going on, unlike many other games where you only catch parts of it, or the actual cheating is a black box that people then want to see. Great way to do this, and it's what makes this game unique other than the art. Looking forward to more.

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
not a lot rpgmaker have this good animation
yeah that is true, but serving the animations in a better context would improve the scenes a lot.
the one behind the bushes is great
the one with the blackman under the counter is great. but compared to the similar one in the castle is not that great. maybe i missed the hints on the second one but I only realized almost at the end when the guy groaned. same with the coffin one. the scene looked like a normal battle and the coffin was just a coffin. if it was hinted before it would have added more tension.

DarthzUnderground

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2023
yeah that is true, but serving the animations in a better context would improve the scenes a lot.
the one behind the bushes is great
the one with the blackman under the counter is great. but compared to the similar one in the castle is not that great. maybe i missed the hints on the second one but I only realized almost at the end when the guy groaned. same with the coffin one. the scene looked like a normal battle and the coffin was just a coffin. if it was hinted before it would have added more tension.
Thanks for your feedback buddy, I agree with you. In my next update, I'll adjust the tension in those scenes. I admit that Tanya's scene under the table blowjob in the castle was a bit rushed,i will add more hints for the spectator guess what is happen there , but rest assured, I will be checking it out later.

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes