• Yoan Mature Hair

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Gabriel Flipped Hair

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

deadbeatval

Mar 1, 2024
I think Picture 1 looks most fitting for his face. The lighting and quality aren't do you many favors, though.

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Hi all.

Which hair would you all like to have on my MC?

Picture 1: Marty Mane Hair
Picture 2: Yoan Mature Hair
Picture 3: Gabriel Flipped Hair
Firevalleygames I would also concur with what deadbeatval mentioned. I prefer the 'Marty Mane' hairstyle myself. Suits the MC's facial structure and helps bring out his eyes too. Whereas, if you have a more "shaggier" looking hairstyle, you won't necessarily be able to see much of their facial features per-se. But the marty mane hairstyle gives the MC (IMO) that "college boy/dandy boy" looking youthful appearance if that was the style that you were going after/trying to emulate :coffee:

Last edited:
Reactions: Firevalleygames

Firevalleygames

Feb 28, 2024
Firevalleygames I would also concur with what deadbeatval mentioned. I prefer the 'Marty Mane' hairstyle myself. Suits the MC's facial structure and help's bring out his eyes too. Whereas, if you have more "shaggier" looking hair, you won't necessarily be able to see much of their facial features per-se. But the marty mane hairstyle gives the MC (IMO) that "college boy/dandy boy" looking youthful appearance if that was the style that you were going after/trying to emulate :coffee:
Thank you, that was the effect i was going after.

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Thank you, that was the effect i was going after.
Glad that the feedback was helpful. Your game looks promising, interested to see how its development comes along :sneaky: :coffee:

1709332076340.png

Have you perhaps also considered the "comb over" style of haircut like the folllowing?

1709332128449.png

Or something with more "frizz" (for lack of a better term) at the top like the following cut?

1709332193759.png

1709332300898.png

Reactions: Firevalleygames

Firevalleygames

Feb 28, 2024