Illusion which female character is the most attractive?

which female character is the most attractive?

• Total voters

ollane

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
I'm making a heroin character,

but I'm confused which one would be better.

Please help me choose a character that others would prefer.

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
It's between 1 and 7. 1 is more attractive to me overall but, as displayed, has a little bit of a resting bitch face whereas 7, with that slight smile, seems like she might actually enjoy doing the things she will no doubt be doing as the protagonist in an adult game.

Reactions: ollane
Jun 22, 2019
It's between 1 and 7. 1 is more attractive to me overall but, as displayed, has a little bit of a resting bitch face whereas 7, with that slight smile, seems like she might actually enjoy doing the things she will no doubt be doing as the protagonist in an adult game.
About where I'm at. 1 and 7 are the clear front runners, though I could go either way personally.

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
1 and 7 for me too. If I was in this situation and needed a heroin character, I'd rewrite the story to have both:D

xMentat

Apr 14, 2018
I wondered what a heroin girl was, realised you meant heroine :) I like 1 and 2, 2 would win if not for the creepy pink eyes.

ollane

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
I wondered what a heroin girl was, realised you meant heroine :) I like 1 and 2, 2 would win if not for the creepy pink eyes.
It was a mistake, haha. thank for your advice xMentat. pink eyes will be replaced. :)

Reactions: xMentat