botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
To me it's exactly the opposite, the pacing feels just right. Those kind of things happen fast, you either fucked up in the head enough to have sexual feelings towards your own family or you don't, it's that simple, all it needs is a little push for it to snowball downhills.

They've known each other for years and the feelings were already being nurtured in the back of their heads, we as players are doing that push, we just didn't get to see much of the build up. The only character that actually feels like we're corrupting is Jenna, with her I agree things are moving a bit too fast, specially with her being a complete shut-in.

About the game: Great update, Monica is my favorite but she kinda disappeared this update, the dynamics between Katie and the MC is just great.

They didn't see each other for a long time. They were kids before, especially the MC in relation to Monika.
If we were talking about an actual family/step-family living together I'd agree, but we are talking about a group of (young) adults who are basically strangers to each other right now.

I love this game and I don't think the rather fast pace in which things develop ruins anything or is bad, it's just a bit fast, a bit off. And let me repeat what I wrote above, I don't mean the actual relationships happen too fast content or storywise, just if you look at the timeline in which they all happen, a lot of things happen in a very short range.

Reactions: CheekyGimp

Renetta

Jan 30, 2018
Some people are asking for walkthroughs so here they are.
  • For Episode 1-5 we have Offical Walkthrough released by @CheekyGimp
  • For Episode 6 we have a Fanmade Walkthrough (Thanks to generous user @Glardius )
  • For episode 6 Extended we have a Fanmade Walkthrough (Thanks to generous user @jsbb9999 )
  • For episode 7 we have Fanmade Walkthrough (Thanks to generous user @thanks for the demos )

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
That coffee shop owner gives me very bad feelings about how she was flirting with MC then flat out turned him down in a very hateful way.
Somehow I think it was her who sent the e-mails.

Why are we being forced to interact with other women than the 3.
I have no desire to fuck the slut next door but you are forced to do it.
I have no desire to even talk to that bitch at the coffee shop but we have no choice in the matter.

So far you could turn down any sex with Zarah, if you couldn't you must have made the wrong choice somewhere.

cheekygimp explained that some things are unavoidable (in regards to Monica and her daughters), but so far you were able to reject any of the non-essential women.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
So far you could turn down any sex with Zarah, if you couldn't you must have made the wrong choice somewhere.

cheekygimp explained that some things are unavoidable (in regards to Monica and her daughters), but so far you were able to reject any of the non-essential women.
I got game over when I told sis no 3 times about asking the bitch at the coffee shop for a date.
If you don't have sex with zarah it also went game over because I told the bitch to piss off. To go on in the game I had to fuck that stupid cunt.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
I got game over when I told sis no 3 times about asking the bitch at the coffee shop for a date.
If you don't have sex with zarah it also went game over because I told the bitch to piss off. To go on in the game I had to fuck that stupid cunt.
You don't have to refuse that stupid cunt rudely.

Mortimilian

Jun 8, 2018
This just occurred to me -- and maybe this has been addressed earlier in the thread -- but since this game is supposed to be incest free, does that mean there's never going to be any group sex between MC/Jenna/Monica/Katie?
IMHO i don't see any of this coming in the next Episode and i can't really imagine of any circumstances this could be true ? (hmm..well.perhaps the relation between Katie and Jenna..seems to be an intresting way..perhaps. but its my imagination)
I'm not saying I'm expecting it for next episode. I'm just saying down the road, I kind of wonder if/how @CheekyGimp will deal with any sexual interaction between Jenna/Monica/Katie.

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
Speaking of this game: it's writing is great. I mean, really.
Yes, we have a bunch of cliche characters, but in comparison to most popular games out here, it doesn't seem like fast-paced "seen mom in shower-fucks her next day"(Even though here we literally do interact with mom and bunch of girls next day, it took literally 6 updates to get one character partly naked, which is great. Timing inside the game is kinda weird though).
Finally, there's a game with decent text which is interesting and hilarious to read.
And speaking of disadvantages, the animations do look bad, but that's something what could be fixed.
One of the future favs out here, I believe.
Even though Monica model variations was already used in a bunch of project from "another Joe-Shmoe game" to breakthroughs like DoD

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
BTW, I really apreciate the presence of that "stupid cunt" in the game. She's loyal to her friend and will do all for her friend happines. Pity she's that "stupid cunt" for whose don't mind to read a little. She don't deserve. But being old, non standard of beauty and lewd seems it's a sin.

Aces_high69

Jun 8, 2018
I agree UncleVT ,i love zarah ,she always helps me out in all ways and as u said she will do anything for monica and the girls ,and now me lol well aslong as i don't hurt monica or the girls.
certainly deserves a little loving too

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
BTW, I really apreciate the presence of that "stupid cunt" in the game. She's loyal to her friend and will do all for her friend happines. Pity she's that "stupid cunt" for whose don't mind to read a little. She don't deserve. But being old, non standard of beauty and lewd seems it's a sin.
I agree UncleVT ,i love zarah ,she always helps me out in all ways and as u said she will do anything for monica and the girls ,and now me lol well aslong as i don't hurt monica or the girls.
certainly deserves a little loving too
What turned me off of her is how pushy she is, if she was nice it would be different but my god the bitch is so pushy.

Reactions: Penfold Mole

Aces_high69

Jun 8, 2018
She is nice though ,she just knows what she wants and gets it ,she even said to you ,you're now in the cougars den and she pounced and caught you,although with me i was quite willing but ,granted some don't like that but each has their own views and for me i love the woman too,she's very caring lusty and very dirty

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
She is nice though ,she just knows what she wants and gets it ,she even said to you ,you're now in the cougars den and she pounced and caught you,although with me i was quite willing but ,granted some don't like that but each has their own views and for me i love the woman too,she's very caring lusty and very dirty
Nice, really.
She is a lying slut, do you remember what happen about his cock the first day.

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes