CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hey -if any uploaders read this, could you please update the game version to episode 4 (currently says Ep 1). Thanks.

Sidereel

Mar 17, 2018
Man, I am obsessed with Monica. The story's going real good so far. Katie's a real close second. If I were to do a monogamous route, I think I'd choose her. But damn if I don't have a weakness for milfs.

Reactions: CheekyGimp

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
really hope the interest stays high..i really enjoy the LONG games
Yes. Plenty of options. the good thing is if interest wanes, I can finish it up relatively quickly with an ending for each character and completely cut short the whole Father's will/Elaine main plotline (even if interest falls to zero, I will finish this game even if it kills me). But (as I hope it will) if interest continues, there are lots of options /routes I can go down: Develop some of the minor characters, explore the impact of interactions between characters (jealousy, choices, etc.) and get into the meat (no pun intended) of the "plot".

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Just in case you were wondering, devs are actually real people and have lives. As for me, I just keep you updated on what you are missing not being a patron (which, I know, most of you really, really want to be...)

Weekend Off
Jun 23 at 7:39pm
Folks, I've been relatively quiet because I took Friday night and Saturday off from development to do some "normal" / real life activities. Before that, I'd worked on the game for 27 out of the last 29 days, so decided I deserved a break. :) So I manged to squeeze 4 weeks worth of drinking into these two days, so a good weekend was had by all. No concerned comments please as this was typical Irish / social drinking , not the listening to Enya, alone, staring into the abyss type of drinking.
So I'm back to developing this evening with another 2 hrs left to go. It's 00:30 local time. Up for work in 6hrs, but fuck them - I can just as easily sit in meetings and talk shit after 4hrs sleep as I can after 8!!!

As for the next update, I have about 90% of the script / coding complete and approx. 80-85% images complete (plus some touch-ups on existing images).

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Just in case you were wondering, devs are actually real people and have lives. As for me, I just keep you updated on what you are missing not being a patron (which, I know, most of you really, really want to be...)

Weekend Off
Jun 23 at 7:39pm
Folks, I've been relatively quiet because I took Friday night and Saturday off from development to do some "normal" / real life activities. Before that, I'd worked on the game for 27 out of the last 29 days, so decided I deserved a break. :) So I manged to squeeze 4 weeks worth of drinking into these two days, so a good weekend was had by all. No concerned comments please as this was typical Irish / social drinking , not the listening to Enya, alone, staring into the abyss type of drinking.
So I'm back to developing this evening with another 2 hrs left to go. It's 00:30 local time. Up for work in 6hrs, but fuck them - I can just as easily sit in meetings and talk shit after 4hrs sleep as I can after 8!!!

As for the next update, I have about 90% of the script / coding complete and approx. 80-85% images complete (plus some touch-ups on existing images).
Thanks Ignatz. I appreciate you keeping the F95 gang updated (genuinely). Once I am a game developer magnate with a team of people working for me (I know it's a bullshit idea, but let a Gimp dream :)), you will definitely be the front-runner for Marketing Exec. But you have to wear the uniform I've picked out for you and be fully aware that there's no HR complaints department in CheekyGimp enterprises!

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Folks,
Just for full disclosure purposes, I wanted to let people know that I am taking a vacation (out of the country and switching off from real work and game dev work) for approx. 10-12 days total at the end of July / start of August. Not sure of the exact impact this will have on the game: Episode 5 will be unaffected and still due out in a few days. I still plan on releasing Episode 6 before the end of July and episode 7 before the end of August, but just wanted to let people know ahead of time (before subscriptions for July / August are committed to) that there may be some minor delays (hopefully no more than 1 week if anything) on these episodes....

Not sure if it will even have any impact at all (hopefully not), but I always want to be up-front with you folks (with adequate notice period), just in case.....

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
Right now, I'm almost waiting more for Ignatz in his uniform than the next update....

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Knowing Cheeky, it's sure to be hot. The stream of vituperative comments on this site about how I look in it, however, may make CG rethink his uniform policy.

The real question is whether his pledges will go up or down. Or, if I should start my own Patreon page for people who will plead with me, even pay me, to stop wearing the uniform before they go blind.

Renetta

Jan 30, 2018
Will the next update only be about Monica or will the other girls make at least a small cameo aswell...specifically Goddess Katie :heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: tizz

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
I believe we will have something for everyone.
But the main focus seems to be monica path

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Which receives my stamp of approval!

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes