Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
So there's no new content since episode 24, just updated dialogue and whatnot? So nothing new since the end of last year?

"Season 1" is only part 1 of the reworked version, ep 1 to ~11 (soon on Steam). Beta still not complete
Wait, it isn't even the full game with updated dialogue? Meaning nothing new and it isn't even fully update? That's horseshit.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
But then it's only 699-700ish mb right? Gotta say.. Doesn't seem like much is available as of yet..
Yeah, scene selection shows 19 scenes, it's just JPG's as well. I think this is supposed to be 1-11 eventually for Steam.

Did we just upgrade from 5.4GB game to a 670MB one?
If you check previous comments above, this is the Steam version.

Nov 26, 2020
Yeah, scene selection shows 19 scenes, it's just JPG's as well. I think this is supposed to be 1-11 eventually for Steam.

If you check previous comments above, this is the Steam version.
Man.. times like these irk me. I've got my compulsive desire to update stuff yet my rational mind thinking that it's kinda pointless right now, lol :LOL:

Reactions: Hound_013

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
I am afraid this developer also become scammer like many others who create good game and see in this possibility to suck money. Game was released in 2018 so its already 6 years pass. And when was last good update? Like year ago?And dont think something good gonna in next one

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
Sorry, but for someone hasn't been following the drama what happened to this game? Is it being slowly redone or something?

kentastic

Aug 7, 2021
first of all i like this game. its got good art and good dialog. the story is kinda eh. but the humor makes up for it. i guess my question is if there isnt any changes made why release it again? just curious.

4.40 star(s) 322 Votes