May 7, 2017
Even though I'm disappointed in the release being uploaded early (not angry, just disappointed :p), you almost made it, so I'll still release the walkthrough that I said I'd release if we went pirate-free for the whole two weeks.
You are too nice toward us the pirate scum.

Where possible, I do try to give options to skip scenes with certain characters, but as you point out, when it comes to the main characters, this can be difficult. The amount of branching / alternate dialogue if we ruled out too many characters too early would be too difficult to manage. and the worry, if you cut out too many characters would be that each episode would only be 5mins of play-time because you basically told everyone except one character to Fuck Off! So, it is tricky to accommodate everyone.
See, I wouldn't be too mad if I were to resort to that (telling everyone to fuck off except for 1 char) and ended up with a 5-minute update, I mean I already did with TML (Twist of My Life) and stayed with Ann (best girl of said game), though with Cheeky's game I feel that each and every interaction are a treat in on itself, so I don't need to apply that method since all the characters, in my opinion, have been good.

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Even though I'm disappointed in the release being uploaded early (not angry, just disapointed :p), you almost made it, so I'll still release the walkthrough that I said I'd release if we went pirate-free for the whole two weeks.
This walkthrough does not include the new update?

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Not sure if you have messed up in the beginning, but scroll up to
There you'll find the Dev's post of the Official Walk Through from 1-4, it doesn't include this update though, but apparently the choices/points early on from day 1 has a lot of impact in the later game stages.
Personally I'm tempted to restart from scratch for maximum possible score, though Maximum on all scores are not possible.
I just skipped through a full replay and now the scenes are unlocked ;) Got them all thanks!

Reactions: CheekyGimp

Master Yoshi

Jun 2, 2017
Is the developer's discord open for everyone? Because I didn't see any links in his website or any public patreon posts about it, so I'm assuming it's only for patreons

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
I just skipped through a full replay and now the scenes are unlocked ;) Got them all thanks!
You're most welcome, I did the same and made a back up save where the WT ends, just to be sure to find the right save if an updated WT comes out, as I want as high score as possible on all the women/girls in this game, lust over relation of course.. but still as high on relation as possible :eek:penedeyewink:

Reactions: Darth Sidious

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
are there cheats for this game?
It's a Ren'Py game so am sure you can find a way to open console.. but as far as I know there are no official cheats/mods made for it yet.
There's also the possibility that messing with the console might break your game, so be careful.
Who needs cheats when there is a good walk through anyways? :eek:penedeyewink:

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Aug 16, 2017
It's a Ren'Py game so am sure you can find a way to open console.. but as far as I know there are no official cheats/mods made for it yet.
There's also the possibility that messing with the console might break your game, so be careful.
Who needs cheats when there is a good walk through anyways? :eek:penedeyewink:
Okay thank you

I know about the walkthrough but noticed it while I already was halfway in the game(episode3/4) asked becuase now I need some lust for mom

good game tho

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Okay thank you

I know about the walkthrough but noticed it while I already was halfway in the game(episode3/4) asked becuase now I need some lust for mom

good game tho
If you download the official walk through, posted by the Dev in an earlier post, I mentioned it today for another member, and read/follow it, you can skip a lot of text you've already seen in the game already. It takes maybe 10-20 min. to get to the parts you haven't already played, which would be a lot faster than learning how to use the console and all that.. so that would be my recommendation. Plus side is you also get to see all them pictures/scenes once again and maybe increase your score with not only Monica, but also the other women/girls? ;)

Reactions: CheekyGimp
4.40 star(s) 321 Votes