Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
You are alone in that.

No idea what it is with you lot wanting family fucking in everything even in games that never had it.

Unless you go through the script and change the story yourself you won't be getting your incest here.
You have a mother and two daughters: that's the incest setting. But I don't want to start an argument, that's why I said "to me" in my original post, because it's my opinion, not the sacred truth.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Yeah... just for you.
I think CheekyGimp mentioned that the game was initially supposed to be an incest game, but was changed due to the patreon shitstorm, but whether that was the case or not, I still say not being an incest game actually sets it apart from all the standard "I want to fuck my mom, aunt and sisters."

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
@CheekyGimp another great version, Milf really is my business, so far I have not lost a single point with Momica and Zarah :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:, I lost two with Jenna and three with Katie :heartcoveredeyes:, but I played again, and in the end, I finished with two points less with Jenna and only one was missing for Katie, and my thanks for @CheekyGimp, a Great Friend, for the game, and My Brothers @UncleVT for posting the game and @blackmamba for warn me about the version, Good Luck for Everyone ;););)

ulT1m4

Dec 22, 2017
IMHO it is a perfect line for a date.

But I'm forever alone for a reason :ForeverAlone:
You aren´t buddy ;)

Is there a way to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
no matter which choices I make.

I would love the answer "You literally pointing on it!" :heartcoveredeyes:

Dude, how i like(nearly love it:rolleyes:) this game so far...

Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
great update, A+++. Wanda looks like she is going to be fun, the only bad thing I have to say is that now I have to wait untill the next update to see what happens after Monica walks in the room... damn cliffhangers, lol. keep up the great work.

Reactions: CheekyGimp

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
@Paprika is not alone with the feeling of an incest setting, the criteria is there with a mother figure and two possible, but it is not. It's like there is a straight road for both possibilities and at the end there is a fork to incest and non-incest and this game took the non-incest route.

Edit: I see Paprika already posted the same thing x'D

Reactions: Paprika

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
I think i can smell cow-shit

Omg, i laughed so hard x'Dx'Dx'D
Well, what girl will not faint if you say something like that to her ??x'Dx'D

I love the game it's really fantastic story really hot girls (Monica Yummy) really enjoy playing the game..... even if the date was a bit disappointing in my opinion so long we had to wait for it then all that happened before you can finally get started and then it is such a pity that it would have been a pity to ask for something more, especially since I do not think there is much with monica because now the other girls are back and/or new.....but still the game is first class and I can hardly wait until the next update comes on and take your time for the great game

oh and is there a walkthrough for the game?

Reactions: CheekyGimp

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
The update is beyond praise. It is played with great pleasure. I've already said that everything is just beginning, and I already want an end to Monica, so please do not get me wrong. I really like the story, I enjoy every scene by the way the relationships between the characters develop, the choices are not always obvious. I think CheekyGimp found the perfect balance between romance and eroticism, in many games not enough simple emotions between lovers like kissing or embracing, in this game you do not want the magic between the characters to end.
BUT every time Monica and the protagonist get closer to each other I want to not that he get into her panties, instead faster see the scene where Monica is all in white, wedding dress in front of the altar with a bouquet of flowers :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:. Of course I want to see the whole story, it's just too good to give up but dammit every time I see them together I can not help it.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I have to say, that as much as I enjoyed the update, I really like the stat check device. Being able to see whether I've maxed points or not makes it more fun for me to dive back in and see how I can get to max on everyone.

By doing that, I effectively get to see just about everything in the game! Pretty cool work, CG!

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
oh and is there a walkthrough for the game?
First post as pretty much always when there is a walkthrough available. As far as I understand you can now (0.0.7a) check your stats with the girls, so I wouldn't hold my breath for any more walkthroughs.

Edit: OK, maybe not. Seems like the "check stats" thing is just a useless one between chapters.

Reactions: Deadlyreaper
4.40 star(s) 321 Votes