Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017
have normal version or only compressed ?
A little quote from from Cheeky:

Unlocked
Episode 9 PC Release (Compressed version)
Hi Folks,

As the title suggests, this is the compressed PC version of Episode 9. The compressed version has lower quality images, but is a much smaller download size. However, please note that the images for Episode 9 are not compressed, so they are full size / full quality. I just compressed Ep1-8 images.

Reactions: botc76

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The DEV actively shares those versions that are for testing. Just wait till those are ready:
Version 0.03 is now ready.
Links:
PC version:

MAC Version:

For those who've played the previous version, you might notice I've removed/ reduced some scenes from Ep1. These aren't gone -they've just been re-sequenced and will appear at the end of episode 2. This current release contains a revised episode 1 and an unfinished episode 2. The final version of episode 2 will be ready in a week. I also switched from .png to .jpg, to reduce the file size.

Let me know your feedback....
Don't be dissapointed with the current release where this scene has been reduced. The rest of the scene will return when I finish Episode 2 next week. Works better for pacing if I break this scene up... Well I think so, but let me know next week if I'm wrong....

Reactions: bakuon

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Well.... if I was a 10$ patreon, I know I would be significantly pissed at whoever leaked this episode early.
Perhaps. But, while I don't support this game financially, I do support 13 other developers on Patreon. Yet I invariably come here (to F95) for the downloads.

I give my support where I think the developers deserve it, and to encourage them to keep going. So it doesn't bother me at all if a game I support appears here.

By the way, the reason I don't support this developer is because I've reached my dollar limit for this particular addiction of mine. I wish I could support all the developers who deserve it, but until I win the mega-lottery...

NopeNotReal

Nov 17, 2018
@CheekyGimp
Okay genuine question here (woo first post and all that shit). Is there any way of donating more than $10 a month which would result in faster/more frequent episodes?

While each update is great and very enjoyable, I am not enjoying waiting so long between them! It's worse than a cliffhanger in a TV show. I find myself randomly just wondering what will happen next with Jenna, or Monica, hell even Zarah, and the curiosity doesn't fade in a few days, it remains up until the next update.

Are finances causing releases to be so far apart? (I realise that's relative, some have even longer gaps between updates) Or is it simply work/life schedule which cannot be aided with more money?

Thanks and keep up the good work.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Wow. This might just have been the best episode overall so far.
Cheeky is really upping the ante.
Nice developments with all girls, looking very much forward to the 2nd date with Monica,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, now that she opened up so much to the romance with MC.

I've got no criticism, the episode was really next to perfect, if anything the end of the Jenna date without a continuation in her room was a bit anticlimactic, but of course it had its highs before that.
When MC came in and out of the closet. :cool:

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Perhaps. But, while I don't support this game financially, I do support 13 other developers on Patreon. Yet I invariably come here (to F95) for the downloads.

I give my support where I think the developers deserve it, and to encourage them to keep going. So it doesn't bother me at all if a game I support appears here.

By the way, the reason I don't support this developer is because I've reached my dollar limit for this particular addiction of mine. I wish I could support all the developers who deserve it, but until I win the mega-lottery...

I meant because of the lost content.

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Wow. This might just have been the best episode overall so far.
Cheeky is really upping the ante.
Nice developments with all girls, looking very much forward to the 2nd date with Monica,
, now that she opened up so much to the romance with MC.

I've got no criticism, the episode was really next to perfect, if anything the end of the Jenna date without a continuation in her room was a bit anticlimactic, but of course it had it's highs before that.
When MC came in and out of the closet. :cool:
but didn't you have AL vibes after the closet scene?

Reactions: Eerie Entity

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016
@CheekyGimp
Okay genuine question here (woo first post and all that shit). Is there any way of donating more than $10 a month which would result in faster/more frequent episodes?

While each update is great and very enjoyable, I am not enjoying waiting so long between them! It's worse than a cliffhanger in a TV show. I find myself randomly just wondering what will happen next with Jenna, or Monica, hell even Zarah, and the curiosity doesn't fade in a few days, it remains up until the next update.

Are finances causing releases to be so far apart? (I realise that's relative, some have even longer gaps between updates) Or is it simply work/life schedule which cannot be aided with more money?

Thanks and keep up the good work.

It seems WTHI is close to giving as much content as possible without a big team as you can be.
If you look at how long the updates are, how many renders are in them and how good the writing is, it seems to me to be at the limit of what can be done in a period of 4-6 weeks.

I mean, I look at other games and how much content they have each update and how long the updates sometimes take and I can only think how well it works for WTHI is so far.

Of course I would love to have the game progress twice as fast, but without a lot more hardware and people working on it, I don't see that happening.

Just my two cents.

NopeNotReal

Nov 17, 2018
It seems WTHI is close to giving as much content as possible without a big team as you can be.
If you look at how long the updates are, how many renders are in them and how good the writing is, it seems to me to be at the limit of what can be done in a period of 4-6 weeks.

I mean, I look at other games and how much content they have each update and how long the updates sometimes take and I can only think how well it works for WTHI is so far.

Of course I would love to have the game progress twice as fast, but without a lot more hardware and people working on it, I don't see that happening.

Just my two cents.
Yeah I figure you are probably right, but thought it couldn't hurt to ask the Gimp himself.

I was looking back at the two previous goals and reaching them seemingly sped things up I wondered if another was in the works or if, as you say, it's just a matter of getting the renders sorted and sorting out the dialogue which takes the two of them the bulk of the time.

Ahh well, back to waiting....

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Where The Heart Is Ep16.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 31.12.2019

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 321 Votes