HyponoHypi

Aug 14, 2018
I know people will hate my question, but when can we expect the next update ?
And will we be getting flashback scenes about when MC was little and mom alive and seeing Monica and the others.

Edit : Now I realise that having a Younger Katie and Jenna will not be a good option actually. That's not my kink but id like to see if Monica was as hot when she was younger.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
And will we be getting flashback scenes about when MC was little and mom alive and seeing Monica and the others.
Highly improbable. Doing flashbacks would require creating from scratch the models for Katie and Jenna (and kids with DAZ are a nightmare to make) and a massive revamp for the grown-ups. All of this for a plot progression that could be achieved in some easier way.

Besides, considering the chaos some minor touch-ups to Katie's model caused, I think Cheeky will stay far away from doing it.

Reactions: CheekyGimp

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Thats often the case with plenty of games out there, devs(spoken to a few, not this one tho) tend to drag things on more than needed coz they think ppl will lose interest in their game if there is no carrot on the stick anymore. Coz once that Monica or whatever char in whatever game gets the D by the MC its only downhill in 90% of the case.

That being said i have no clue what Cheeky is planing and im not calling him out or anything, im fine with the pace as it is.
The fun's just begun once the sex starts. The more sex scenes the better, and no need for it to go downhill. I do kind of understand what you're saying though. I think I might lose interest in the game a bit coming up, since my favorite characters in this game are Katie, Lily, and Zarah. The others are alright, but these are my 3 hands down. Zarah has some nice scenes already, but who knows if we'll see her much again. I suspect I might be in a small minority of people who like her. Lily is like tied with Katie for me, and after the Patreon poll about her I have serious concerns if she's going to get much screen time after this episode.

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Alright just finished the latest episode. This is definitely one of my favourite games her. The girls are great for the most part and the interactions are actually fun so you aren't just waiting for some sex scene to fap to, definitely better written than most games of this type.

My favourite girl is Katie no doubt, she has the most memorable personality and fits the MC the best. The development of this romance has been the most gradual as well. With Monica it felt rushed and then just went around in circles. And with Jenna barely anything happened until the latest episode.

The side characters are also great and some of them could be "main" girls themselves. Debbie and Lily are the my favourites here (prefer them even over Monica& Jenna), a funny & sexy duo. Lily especially surprised me after a generic start when it became clear she was smarter than she shows. A threesome here needs to happen.

I wonder if there will be consequences for going after so many girls at once (since unlike Milf City or dreams of desire this seems to be more serious and "real"). There should be but at the same time a happy ending doesn't seem that likely then. The MC is kind of automatically a dick in these types of games unless you just want to be locked out of most of the content

The e-mail/will story is interesting but I hope it doesn't suddenly become too serious and melodramatic here, you never know with games like this...

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
I finally just had 2 days to play through this game and wanted to provide some perspective. The writing is exquisite some of the best I have seen. The animations are very nice and right on point. It also has a good storyline.

That being said I do have several issues with this game. I have now played 9 chapters that has spanned only 4 days of actual real time. There has realistically been no actual sex between the main characters just the M.C. having sex with some side characters. There is no replayability to this game there would be no reason or reward to replay through the excessive banter of the game. I have some major concerns here on how many chapters it will take to complete this game and if the development team will be up to the task.

I only share this as an opinion as I believe timing is a big problem here. Games like Sisterly Lust and Parental Love have been able to move the story line along and tell a great story. Lancaster Boarding School and Acting Lessions prove the story doesn't have to be long to be great games They also have a lot of replayability. The Adventurous Couple has 10 chapters now that span 10 weeks. Although it also has issues currently it is still a very good game with a ton of replay options.
I think this is way better written than something like Parental Love though and I don't see how it has more replaybility, just because the MC can fuck his daughter sooner? This game is more expansive (side characters thankfully matter more, there is a real overarching story) and I think depending on how the story goes there could be reasons to replay it again.

But honestly most of these games don't have the replayability factor for me since there are barely any choices and if there are some they don't matter. Depraved Awakening was still the best here since you often made important choices not just at the end but before that as well & there were different scenes depending on what you did at times. Acting Lessons seemed to be going a similiar direction but at the end forced a direction that kind of dumped your choices.

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
I am in the 'small minority' then too - I would be very surprised if there isn't a threesome with the MC and Monica sometime.
I already suggested that given Monica's reluctance to bonk with the MC in her house as the girls might hear or walk in, that maybe she uses Zarah's house . . .. … … …

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
I am not a fan of sexual content with Zarah, because her face is, especially if compared to others, just plain ugly. It doesn't take anything away from my experience with the game, though, maybe even adds to it. It's fun when in the game an ugly chick goes all for you, and you try to turn her down without offending her too much, because she is the best friend of a woman you want to fuck and maybe are even in love with. :D And not every chick has to be a sex bomb. It's not set in Hyborian Age. Still, not wanna see any sexual content with her. xD

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I am not a fan of sexual content with Zarah, because her face is, especially if compared to others, just plain ugly. It doesn't take anything away from my experience with the game, though, maybe even adds to it. It's fun when in the game an ugly chick goes all for you, and you try to turn her down without offending her too much, because she is the best friend of a woman you want to fuck and maybe are even in love with. :D And not every chick has to be a sex bomb. It's not set in Hyborian Age. Still, not wanna see any sexual content with her. xD
What about POV doggy? :)

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou
4.40 star(s) 319 Votes