T-dog

Dec 22, 2017
As I am not a play through it once and delete it guy I appreciate a compressed version, to save storage space. But I am a mega pc guy so if anyone has a mega pc version compressed or not please share, thank you.
And from what I'm reading the sister with the glasses, Jenna if I'm not mistaken didn't get much love this update, but I am patient and look forward to the next update.

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
As I am not a play through it once and delete it guy I appreciate a compressed version, to save storage space. But I am a mega pc guy so if anyone has a mega pc version compressed or not please share, thank you.
And from what I'm reading the sister with the glasses, Jenna if I'm not mistaken didn't get much love this update, but I am patient and look forward to the next update.
Compressed Mega for you.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched versions.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. You've been warned so no bitching.

Where The Heart Is [Ep. 9] [CheekyGimp] - Original Size: 1.28GB

Download PC (140MB): - - -

Download Mac (135MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
Thanks for a very interesting and rewarding update. I'm pretty intrigued to know the undisclosed terms of the will, as well as the identity of the 2nd gold-digging bimbo (I'm sure it has something to do with the coffee shop)!;)

MrRick

Apr 30, 2018
Thanks - Every time I try to create an android version, it crashes out on me and I never took the time to try to figure it out. do you mind if I post this link ?
I dl'ed the android version and made a wrong choice and I'm in a continually stuck in the end credits and can't get back to the main menu to reload. I even deleted the game and tried to reload it but every time it boots up it's back to the end credits. How do I fix this?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Thanks - Every time I try to create an android version, it crashes out on me and I never took the time to try to figure it out. do you mind if I post this link ?
:unsure: darling, post every link of your game as you see fit. :giggle:
I dl'ed the android version and made a wrong choice and I'm in a continually stuck in the end credits and can't get back to the main menu to reload. I even deleted the game and tried to reload it but every time it boots up it's back to the end credits. How do I fix this?
delete _reload-1-LT1.save or _reload-2-LT1.save

mcfan41

Jun 16, 2017
OK first I really love this game. The story is excellent, dialog realistic and it hits a lot of buttons. But the graphics are gorgeous. I know we all know this but playing the compressed version first (patience not being my long suit :)) then looking at uncompressed really brings home how gorgeous the work here is - Monica in particular. Great job Cheeky. Sorry you didn’t get what you wanted on timing but like you said let’s comment on it and appreciate it

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NopeNotReal

Nov 17, 2018
I could say finances are causing releases to be far apart (and hopefully drive some extra patrons), but.... it would be a lie!
The main reason updates take so long is because of the amount of work involved. I have a full-time job, so I spend about 5-6hrs per evening (weekdays) and about 10-12hrs per weekend working on it and still barely manage to get an update out every month. sometimes I take an evening or weekend day off for RL shit and sometimes I cram extra time into the game, but overall, it's around 60hrs per week. I managed to cope solo for the first few months because I had been working on stuff in the background before I ever released, so I had a bit of a stockpile to pull from, but now I wouldn't be able to get an update out monthly without Aeilion on the team! So without him, I would have had to switch to an update every two months, rather than one per month.
The delay before this episode was the longest since I started because a good chunk of Nov/Dec were a write-off because I had too much other shit to sort out (Girlfriend QT, exams and I changed job).
So, in short, more money won't increase release speed. But eventually, would like to continue to expand the team, so that would be the next financial goal! But even if I expanded the team, I wouldn't move to updates shorter than a month. I'd work on improved quality / possibly more features (one good example would be the ability to add short animations since Aeilion cmae on board)
I appreciate the candid reply, certainly reinforcing the belief that you care about your project and indeed audience. Nice to know how it began and where you are at now.

Consider me yet another convert when Ep 10 is on its way!

With that being said, as a current non-patron, what is the best way to report bugs/typos or grammar issues? For example I see "thrash" talk rather than trash-talk being used (also in one of your comments here).
I type up transcripts for a living, so my eye is drawn to this sort of thing and while I can read through it, I'd be happy to shoot you a message when I spot them if it helps?

Reactions: CheekyGimp

I Steal Your Cats
Donor
Oct 4, 2017
I appreciate the candid reply, certainly reinforcing the belief that you care about your project and indeed audience. Nice to know how it began and where you are at now.

Consider me yet another convert when Ep 10 is on its way!

With that being said, as a current non-patron, what is the best way to report bugs/typos or grammar issues? For example I see "thrash" talk rather than trash-talk being used (also in one of your comments here).
I type up transcripts for a living, so my eye is drawn to this sort of thing and while I can read through it, I'd be happy to shoot you a message when I spot them if it helps?
You can still join his Discord even if you are not pledged to him, So would be best to do that. Then report it in the "Feedback" section of his discord.

4.40 star(s) 319 Votes