Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
The inheritance is far too little money to support a proper harem with Cheeky seemingly adding 1-2 girls per update. I'm hoping to have fun with the cast, then hit the eject button at the right time and run off with Lily.
That would depend on the MC managing to meet all of his fathers requirements and his ability to screw the other two beneficiaries out of the rest of it so that he can get the full inheritance.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Looks like I'm going to have to stick to A New Dawn for my Katie fix. I think I'm going to have to find out what other games that model in.

Reactions: Gary Bertrand

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Congrats great update again. Good pacing, got to see a bit of Jenna again and a few other surprises.
Overall the writing was satisfying. I have just one minor remark regarding the last scene.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
It hasn't been stated!
Well, I guess we have our answer on whether the game would be leaked immediately or not. I hope this doesn't poison your drive to finish the game and keep providing quality updates.

I will not download the game for a couple of days because you asked so as a token of respect. I am not your patron but I hope my thanks are enough for you.

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Congrats great update again. Good pacing, got to see a bit of Jenna again and a few other surprises.
Overall the writing was satisfying. I have just one minor remark regarding the last scene.

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
devs are free to have their own opinions of course, but the whole point of patreon's existence is that the more people know about the project, there more there will be ones who donate. and I highly doubt anyone donates to get updates 3 days earlier, they donate because they love the project and want to support the creator. it's a bond, a feeling of community and identifying with that fan base, not commerce. if you think any of these games as an exchange of a product for money, none of them are even close to being worth the price. but if you look at the negligible couple of coins per month donation as the love affair it is, it totally makes sense and is easily worth it.

my biggest obstacle for supporting games is not the price, but the fact that 99% of them drop the project the second they have extracted a sum they feel is 'big'. which feels and is betrayal, exactly for the reasons I gave above. and with incest/milf games it always happens before there's any real action with the mom, which makes it false advertizing. the cliched little sister who you can't stop from fucking you doesn't count. so the mom is the litmus test for donating.

I like this game. it seems like it's getting close to a point where it fills my minimum criteria for donating. but if you try to jerk me a around and never give up the mom action, it's never gonna happen. (haven't seen the update yet, so fingers crossed...)

Deleted member 710237

Jun 26, 2018
finished EP9,

holly hell this was intense,
soo meany traps options...and i finally managed to get the rout i was aiming for,
rejected 3 girls in this episode, only 1 left and she is supposed to be my main aim,

can't wait for EP10.

Reactions: CheekyGimp

I Steal Your Cats
Donor
Oct 4, 2017
Obsidu - You are a talented render artist. You design a FUTA and I'll make you a bonus episode for all of the support since Day 0! But it's not happening to Monica and it's not getting into the general release version! :)
Ive been waiting since 0.1 for you to say this. I already have a FUTA Char made just for this occasion!

Reactions: ive_got-problems
4.40 star(s) 321 Votes