King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
I do believe you missed the part where I said i had a bitchy streak.

Also missed the entire point of the post.

You missed it by that much it's like you intentionally dodged the point just to type something silly.

Although that is how it worked at the school I went to. One fucks up, all are punished. Learn pretty quickly to shut the fuck up when the consequences involve black eyes and broken noses. Well, wasn't too bad for me, the girls in my class couldn't fight for shit but the guys soon learnt to shut up ... except those that could fight.

And also this.
i couldve sworn that the developer said if this is released early he would cut back on the extra scenes seeing how it was released the day after he said this i can see your point that if he followed through with what he said he was going to do it is going to a be a fuck you to the paterons

i guess im glad none of game creators who i care about has this type of mentality

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
I don't respond well to threats or child-like behaviour... and I was soooo close to becoming a Patreon of the game too!! Oh well - I'm outta this thread...

"Best of Luck" to you dev - it's a great game & I hope you succeed battling piracy...

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
theres a clear reason why i only used to play this game as a pass time seeing how images are repeated throughout scenes but now i found out by a group of people who im friends with says if this game is released 5 - 3 days early yesterday then he would "punish his creation"

then im pretty sure im done with this game because that kind of logic sure is going to make this guys supporters stay with him

although i could be wrong i mean they could have the same Stockholm syndrome as dual familys creators supporters
I completely don't understand what you're trying to say at all. Is there something wrong with your keyboard?

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Picture the scene folks... Katie being the good older sister is applying fake tan to Jenna in preparation for her first visit to the beach in years. Her brand new white bikini clings tightly to her skin. Katie suggests that she remove the bikini to avoid getting tan on it. "What's the harm in being naked ? We are sisters after all" Katie is applying the tan to Jenna's upper thighs, when her hand slides slightly further than she had planned and....

Still picturing the scene? Me too! Pity it's fucking shit-canned, isn't it? :LOL::LOL:. I'm as disappointed as you are!

Well.... if I was a 10$ patreon, I know I would be significantly pissed at whoever leaked this episode early. ;)

It has been said often enough, but I got to say it again, no matter how much I love this game and how long each wait between episodes seems to be, I wouldn't mind waiting those 3-4 days until I play it, to make sure WTHI continues without a completely frustrated dev.

Boy, would I love to have seen that extra scene, lesbian incest is about the hottest thing for me.
The subject matter however making it highly unlikely that a scene such as this would actually happen, at least not until the special "After Patreon" edition, when the game is finished. :)

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
im saying because he threaten his supporters if the game is pirated and sent out early then hes going to punish his creation

as to my little burn the guy legit thinks he is in the same league as icstor lewd labs and other top notch game creators if his ego is this big

so yeah im done with this game because hes going to punish his creation

Dude, I think you should read up on the concept of humour, you seem to have no understanding of it.

Reactions: CheekyGimp

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
im saying because he threaten his supporters if the game is pirated and sent out early then hes going to punish his creation
Where did he threaten his supporters? I don't think you know what you're talking about lol. It's probably best for you to go back around 10 pages and start reading so you know what's actually happening.

Led

Jul 16, 2017
I'm quite sure I'm asking a dumb question here, but is the image quality in the compressed version of the game noticeably lower than the non compressed version?

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
Bribe didn't work, so now it's threats.... For the next episode I'm taking the first born child from each of your villages before the release. They'll be returned safely after the mandatory four day cool-off period. Social experiment #2 has begun.

And award for funniest post of the day was the person asking (2hrs after episode 9 was stolen) "when is Episode 10 out?" Give me strength!!
Quality trumps piracy. Look at games like Milfy City, and the like, they're pirated within hours of a patreon release, but the maker is still making bank. Why.... quality? People (including people here) are willing to pay for something they like. If you work on releasing a good product, a product that is liked, then you'll see people willing to pay you and your income won't be hampered by piracy.

There's 3 games here I patreon, and I don't give two shits that the games I support and get "benefits" from being a patreon of get released here. I don't support the dev for the benefits. I do it because I like the game.

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Quality trumps piracy. Look at games like Milfy City, and the like, they're pirated within hours of a patreon release, but the maker is still making bank. Why.... quality? People (including people here) are willing to pay for something they like. If you work on releasing a good product, a product that is liked, then you'll see people willing to pay you and your income won't be hampered by piracy.

There's 3 games here I patreon, and I don't give two shits that the games I support and get "benefits" from being a patreon of get released here. I don't support the dev for the benefits. I do it because I like the game.
The main reason they make money is somehow he's got subs from people that don't know about F95 or other pirate sites. For as much as he makes it better be quality should be Real-time gameplay and ray-traced for what he makes

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
Well.... if I was a 10$ patreon, I know I would be significantly pissed at whoever leaked this episode early. ;)

It has been said often enough, but I got to say it again, no matter how much I love this game and how long each wait between episodes seems to be, I wouldn't mind waiting those 3-4 days until I play it, to make sure WTHI continues without a completely frustrated dev.

Boy, would I love to have seen that extra scene, lesbian incest is about the hottest thing for me.
The subject matter however making it highly unlikely that a scene such as this would actually happen, at least not until the special "After Patreon" edition, when the game is finished. :)
Nothing is stopping you from honoring his wishes or becoming a patron.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
@Avaron1974 no dirispect .
But can i just say while i don't for a second dispute your acertion that you can be a little Bitchy,
and i do understand the point you was trying to make and commend you for it.
As I personaly think some people should wait a few days before posting a DEV.s update,
this is a pirate site I know but it really dosn't hurt us if a game is allowed a few days grace period before its put on here.

Keeping the Dev sweet is better than gettig and good game abandoned by pissing them off.
That said I feel the need to point out that the scenario you so elequently described while being a form of punishment to most players that love this game,
it would also be one hell of a gift episode for the true NTR fans out there infact id go as far as to say to some its more a wetdream than a slap in the face.
and to be clear i'm not an NTR fan but from what i have read it ticks all their box's and then some.

but still it was a nice try.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017

You seem to completely misunderstand Cheeky. The reason he asked for delay in leak is because he wanted to reward his $10 patrons in a way that they get the game first. It has nothing to do with him worrying about his income being hampered by piracy.

You're right that quality trumps piracy. That's why Cheeky's patreon has increased by 10% in the last 24 hours even if his episode 9 update is leaked early. Again, his request to delay leak is not because he's worried he'd lose patrons. It's simply a nice gesture of his trying to reward his highest tier patrons.

Cheeky has been nothing but a class act as a dev. He suspended patreon payment in December because he took a holiday break. He refused to make higher tier because he felt he couldn't come up with proper reward to justify extra tier. He hired people to help with the project even before he hit the goal so that he could improve the quality of the game.

4.40 star(s) 319 Votes