Lord_b

Jan 17, 2018
As much as I enjoy this game I have zero attraction towards Monica. I started nice to her (not forward or sexual) because she was supposed to be a caring person from earlier in my life but the more she essentially sexually assaulted me the more I began to resent her. The fact that I have been downright rude to her for days with zero real impact on the MC sleeping in her bed and allowing her to constantly get handsy is kind of disappointing.

Really looking forward to how the story goes with Jo, Jessie, and Kate (plus her friends) but will skip the forced interactions with the mother as much as I can.

Reactions: CheekyGimp

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Yup, I would think with the stat tracker, you can simply see what you "scored" at chapter end and then speed through (using "skip" function) to make new choices.

The benefit of this technique is it still makes the player have to play the game rather than just jump to sex scenes. I like it (though, I acknowledge many people don't care to do all the reading and thinking).

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
As much as I enjoy this game I have zero attraction towards Monica. I started nice to her (not forward or sexual) because she was supposed to be a caring person from earlier in my life but the more she essentially sexually assaulted me the more I began to resent her. The fact that I have been downright rude to her for days with zero real impact on the MC sleeping in her bed and allowing her to constantly get handsy is kind of disappointing.

Really looking forward to how the story goes with Jo, Jessie, and Kate (plus her friends) but will skip the forced interactions with the mother as much as I can.
You sir are the shining example of the fact that it's impossible to please every one! ;)
I'm sure the Dev could had made an option to skip sexual progression with any of the females within the game, but wouldn't that complicate the story line just a bit? The main story line I mean.. writing multiple paths could also mean making more pictures for those exclusive paths and that delays the update time.

It's a little funny however that at least one player feels sexually violated by a character in game like this one, the irony didn't escape me, so thanks for that smile on my lips :closedeyesmile:

ArgothNephial

Jan 1, 2018
Yeah, I even gave up on the scene with Wanda as I just couldn't stand her at all. Good amount of content, could always wish for more but it was a ton compared with other games recent updates. Wrong kind of game for someone if they're not enjoying Monica as it should be the main focus and she's great. I would say the verbal sparring with Katie is getting a bit over-the-top, but there were signs this time we might be able to start treating her nicely soon, so here's hoping.

My only disappointment is how long I'll have to wait until the next version.

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
You sir are the shining example of the fact that it's impossible to please every one! ;)
I'm sure the Dev could had made an option to skip sexual progression with any of the females within the game, but wouldn't that complicate the story line just a bit? The main story line I mean.. writing multiple paths could also mean making more pictures for those exclusive paths and that delays the update time.

It's a little funny however that at least one player feels sexually violated by a character in game like this one, the irony didn't escape me, so thanks for that smile on my lips :closedeyesmile:
Where possible, I do try to give options to skip scenes with certain characters, but as you point out, when it comes to the main characters, this can be difficult. The amount of branching / alternate dialog if we ruled out too many characters too early would be too difficult to manage. and the worry if you cut out too many characters would be that each episode would only be 5mins of play-time because you basically told everyone except one character to Fuck Off!
So, it is tricky to accommodate everyone.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
you don't really need a walkthrough for this one, it's fairly linear. If the girl didn't like the choice you made it's probably not the one you want to be making... unless you're trying to screw things up with her.
Don't need a walkthrough? I did what I felt was straight-forward and yet all scenes seem to give the regular 'lust not high enough' message. This is normal for all paths or am I missing much?

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Well, sometimes it pays to be bold and sometimes it pays to be careful. If you play the game a couple of times, you will see each character has a particular dialogue trait. If you want to progress with them, you need to choose the response that best fits that trait.

Seems complicated, but really, it tends to show up pretty early.

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Where possible, I do try to give options to skip scenes with certain characters, but as you point out, when it comes to the main characters, this can be difficult. The amount of branching / alternate dialog if we ruled out too many characters too early would be too difficult to manage. and the worry if you cut out too many characters would be that each episode would only be 5mins of play-time because you basically told everyone except one character to Fuck Off!
Exactly my point!
If that other player doesn't like a main character in your game, he just have to keep sucking it up and take it like a man, maybe he'll end up with a reverse sexual harassment fetish? :eek:penedeyewink:
In all seriousness though, I for one (like many others in here it seams) do enjoy you're game, the story telling and progression, so my deepest thanks for creating it, to your whole team in fact, and equally great to see you read and post on this pirate forum :)
Wish I could support it on Patreon, but I really don't want that site to get a piece of my donations, I cut of my support to a lot of games when Patreon decided to censor everything and kill the creative freedom.

Lord_b

Jan 17, 2018
I am in no way saying that the dev need to change their game to accommodate me or anyone else just simply stating that I didn't have any desire as a player to see more of Monica. I get that everyone has their own personal idea of what is attractive and Monica simply doesn't do it for me.

The game has enough interesting story arcs and enough variations of women that there is plenty to keep most people happy. If two out of the game are not attractive to me there are still plenty others who are.

I appreciate that you are taking efforts to limit forced interactions when players choose to not want them. I can imagine that there was plenty that I likely missed due to shutting down Monica at every opportunity.

Darth Sidious

Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Holy fuck I never hated a character as much as I hate Wanda, I dont even care if I dont get progression with her later on, fuq this bitch
Kinda like her, as an accomplice doing evil things I mean :eek:) Bet she's a whore deep down.

Darth Sidious

Donor
Sep 24, 2017
I don't think I've unlocked a single scene that requires a certain lust score. I've not no idea what went wrong. Unless there are no such scenes written yet and are skipped automatically?

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Holy fuck I never hated a character as much as I hate Wanda, I dont even care if I dont get progression with her later on, fuq this bitch
I think the idea was to indeed hate her and break that bitch into a submissive play thing, can only dream of the possibilities later on.. *lewd smile*
Now how to twist around an obnoxious, racist, little rich girl, so she opens her eyes and change her ways? Oh I know!! Let's enslave her, making her addicted to the MC's sexual skills and size! :eek:penedeyewink:

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
I don't think I've unlocked a single scene that requires a certain lust score. I've not no idea what went wrong. Unless there are no such scenes written yet and are skipped automatically?
Not sure if you have messed up in the beginning, but scroll up to
There you'll find the Dev's post of the Official Walk Through from 1-4, it doesn't include this update though, but apparently the choices/points early on from day 1 has a lot of impact in the later game stages.
Personally I'm tempted to restart from scratch for maximum possible score, though Maximum on all scores are not possible.

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I think it's pretty clear what you are supposed to do with Wanda when you see the stats screen for her. It lists "control" as the counting factor, so you are meant to either ignore her or go full-out domineering on her.

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
View attachment 83209
Overview:
Your mother died several years ago and your father has recently died (Happy start, right ?). You are returning to your childhood home to visit your deceased mother's best friend Monica and Monica's two daughter's whom you grew up. You haven't seen them in several years (for reasons explained in the game). In addition to these three ladies, there'll be plenty of other characters in play (friends, foes, neighbors, stalkers and the "Coffee-Shop Girl").
Now go ring the doorbell. Monica and the rest of the ladies are waiting.......​

Updated: 11 Jul 2018
Developer/Publisher: - - -
Censorship: None
Version: Episode 5 - 0.07a
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
About the Game:

Installation
:

Change-Log:

Download:
PC: - - -
Mac: - - -

Kompressed Version PC (88mb):
- - -

(FanMade)

@CheekyGimp
Very good update! You're on the cool path in history!

I honestly prefer Monica than any of her two daughters ... hahaha
Jenna is cute now Katie is ugly (only nice ass)... kkk

4.40 star(s) 319 Votes