maik2578

May 1, 2018
simply.. bad update. Feel so disappointed. I hate that stupid girl, that stupid friends, that stupid natasha, that stupid situations. Everything. I wish next update is on Monica, the REAL star of this damned game.
Not my opinion i had fun the "basement" telling, good story and the young chicks all time better then monica.

Reactions: Carpe Stultus

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
it would be better to paste together every episode walkthrough, otherwise, if somebody comes here he has to search for evey single walkthrough of every single episode before the last one

cl0ckw3rk

Jan 3, 2018
I actually felt bad for Natasha, the revenge was way over the top... Or maybe there's not enough in the game to make me hate her that bad. To me she's just a misguided girl in need of some love and a strong male figure.
There's enough space in my harem for her, dev, bring her back!
I think Natasha's crazy enough to think that getting into the MC's harem would be a boon to her and help salvage her reputation.

simply.. bad update. Feel so disappointed. I hate that stupid girl, that stupid friends, that stupid natasha, that stupid situations. Everything. I wish next update is on Monica, the REAL star of this damned game.
There's no single star in this game. Monica received the bulk of our attention in early versions, which probably made you feel like she's the main heroine for the MC, but I'm sure everyone in the family will have equal opportunity and screen-time come a later date. I say just enjoy the ride and keep fucking the hotties in line until Monica gets her turn.

(Also, who the hell can hate Lily?!)

Reactions: IndigoHawk

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Loved this ep. But I can't keep reading these posts here. Fuck, my heads gonna explode. Thought Lily was the stupid one here, or not?

llmavll

Jul 15, 2018
In Ep 6 I had "Show Episode 6 Stats" always visable...is there a console command that will allow me to show that in Ep 7 & 8 ???

Thx. Great Game

MrMux

Sep 18, 2018
Like most of these games there was something off-putting about some of the faces, aside from that it was a really enjoyable story.
Mechanically it worked okay but the not visible lust / relationship system made things difficult and lacking the lust for certain scenes felt like being punished as the scenes was leading up to it anyway. I don't know how long the game is going to be but I hope the developer have some plans to include more of the characters that was introduced fx. Angel and the model.

I am hoping for more Debbie Lucy(is that her name?) action. I guess it is a wet dream to have a hot lesbian be straight for you. A three way ending with those two could be fun.

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
can someone help me with the start of ep 6 with wanda under the desk i dont know what is best pick and the walkthrough i found doesnt have it

4.40 star(s) 319 Votes