Rodnarr

Jun 28, 2017
Another very good update. Good progression speed for my taste, you can advance things with the girls (mostly Monica so far) at a good pace. I like the dialogue choices, most of the time you can figure out what to say.
Looking forward to more.

Reactions: CheekyGimp

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
The game has a clear incest setting to me. Had the Patreon censorship not happened I'd bet this would've had the incest tag. The whole convoluted thing of the dead mother is as non sensical as the landlady plot, with the only purpose of avoiding the incest name.
With the way the game is right now, it's clear to me that it does not have an incest setting. Your example of landlady plot is a good clear example where incest being changed into non-incest. But what we have here is nothing like that. Yes, the mother died. But note the plot line about the dad's girlfriend and lack of Monica's involvement into that plot. If Monica was meant to be the "mother" (incest like you said), then she would be far more involved into the dad's girlfriend plot.

The game's original idea might have been incest (I have no idea if it was the case or not), but the game at the current version had no ties about it being incest whatsoever.

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
With the way the game is right now, it's clear to me that it does not have an incest setting. Your example of landlady plot is a good clear example where incest being changed into non-incest. But what we have here is nothing like that. Yes, the mother died. But note the plot line about the dad's girlfriend and lack of Monica's involvement into that plot. If Monica was meant to be the "mother" (incest like you said), then she would be far more involved into the dad's girlfriend plot.

The game's original idea might have been incest (I have no idea if it was the case or not), but the game at the current version had no ties about it being incest whatsoever.
Fair enough; a polite explanation is always appreciated.

Zygtheon

Jun 16, 2017
Pleasantly surprised with this one, I wasn't expecting much but the game has enjoyable characters and situations. The models of Monica and Katie remind me of a lot of other 3D models in other games and the skin color of the younger girl is totally wack!o_O I understand that shes supposed to be pale but she looks more like an undead. Other than that the games is good.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Monica needs some action right away!
after the previous episode..with it ending with Monica's head on your tummy/chest grinning pervertedly..i kind of expected her to go further this episode..but she actually seemed to sort of pull back a bit..maybe i'm imagining things...but i dont think i am..hmmm..and Katie..after all the understanding and help MC gave her previous seems to be more confrontational and nasty...does the game have a new writer?...is this DCEU ? :p

Mar 1, 2018
This is shaping to be one of the best games on this site. I'm following this game from start, and it's so nice to see that dev is progressing at his own pace, while keeping the story interesting and good. Nice story with awesome pacing. I'm looking forward to next update. Keep up the good work.

Randor

Donor
May 26, 2017
I tested this game today, and i must say - WOW realy a nice romance story game.... first thx for not another incest game.
I like the story, i love most of the girls and i have much fun to read the story.

One thing for me personally: in the first 4 episodes, i felt a little bit to extrem forced to the monica story. ( And sorry to all monica fans lol) i choose answer with minimal flirts (only becaus i dont wont a complete ashole with my answers lol) and denied any answers they could lead to a sexual interesting to her. But Zarah (im open for a hot flirt with her) speaks alot of my mother fetish and the story tells me im so interested in her. For me it felt like - play as a cold asshole or live with the romantic ark.
But now im at the 5th epsidoe and wow - the game change. its fell like i have full control in the monica story and i can deside how far or not far i will go (at the moment im on the end from the picnic).

i like the new storytelling art from the episode 5 and cant wait to play more from the game and see what the dev has all planned for the future. Great work.

U

User_551620

I tested this game today, and i must say - WOW realy a nice romance story game.... first thx for not another incest game.
I like the story, i love most of the girls and i have much fun to read the story.

One thing for me personally: in the first 4 episodes, i felt a little bit to extrem forced to the monica story. ( And sorry to all monica fans lol) i choose answer with minimal flirts (only becaus i dont wont a complete ashole with my answers lol) and denied any answers they could lead to a sexual interesting to her. But Zarah (im open for a hot flirt with her) speaks alot of my mother fetish and the story tells me im so interested in her. For me it felt like - play as a cold asshole or live with the romantic ark.
But now im at the 5th epsidoe and wow - the game change. its fell like i have full control in the monica story and i can deside how far or not far i will go (at the moment im on the end from the picnic).

i like the new storytelling art from the episode 5 and cant wait to play more from the game and see what the dev has all planned for the future. Great work.
I can only agree :)
personally I like the conversations between Katie and the MC soo much. (laughing and chuckling all the time) :)

4.40 star(s) 319 Votes