Dontkn Odoya

Dec 22, 2017
Absolutely one of my top 10 favorites, excellent writing, and i will be waiting on the edge of my desk chair for more.!!

D

Deleted member 207364

Nooo MasterKrulls post got deleted, was about to bust out the arrows n stuff :FeelsBadMan:

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
It was brilliant, the update, I mean, what did you thought I meant? :p lol...

kips69

Apr 14, 2018
i have a question (confused) why Fiona's look is so "Manly"...it got me laughing after showing its name...lol

Suknickar

Jun 1, 2018
If the dev checks here, date night with monica, the maitre d' is obviously male named francois, but the head shot is a female named fiona... who appears to maybe suposed to be the waitress, even though francios keeps showing up?

(esit: yeah, what he said.)

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
If the dev checks here, date night with monica, the maitre d' is obviously male named francois, but the head shot is a female named fiona... who appears to maybe suposed to be the waitress, even though francios keeps showing up?

(esit: yeah, what he said.)
Yeah, I notised too in my game. At the party, where Fiona and Chad was introdused, there sometimes apears Francois name at the speaker place (Fiona was talking), bug or miscoded ???? Anyone else notised ??? So far I haven`t seen complaints.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Added the link to all the other walkthroughs back to the OP.
lol really trust me Bro Bossy! When i read this post i image you with a sad face like this " :FeelsBadMan: " and say something like... Really! This is not really happening again! And then with a more sad face you going on page 1 and add it there... hoping that this time no more ppl ask about the walkthrough :FeelsGoodMan:

Trust me i do not know if i wanna laught or not:tf:

Anyway i finally play the Ep 8
Men i really loving this game! Surelly someone on this site know that i am a fan of only incest game.
But this game manages to excite me in different ways that I really like it!
In this episode we do not only fuck the little slut, but also destroid that little assole of an ex!
Really a revenge really well done!

The only sad thing is that... i really wanna fuck Monica the mother. And Jenna the other daugheter.
Katie is gorgeous too. But she is to easy compared the other two. I mean the sexual affinity from MC and Katie is easy to see. Because she is most pysically. While Janna is more she and i really like she time! For the mother... well is the mother XD only the milf thing exciting me to much XD

But really this game ep after ep, become more and more awesome. Cant wait to play Ep9!
Thank you to let us play it you are doing an awesome job! Continue like this:eazyHype:

Reactions: bas

Johnny-Doe

Bleached™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
I actually felt bad for Natasha, the revenge was way over the top... Or maybe there's not enough in the game to make me hate her that bad. To me she's just a misguided girl in need of some love and a strong male figure.

There's enough space in my harem for her, dev, bring her back!
This is an interesting idea!

A bit far-fetched, but I wouldn't mind her coming back as a submissive bitch, worshiping the so-called "goddess" in an attempt to amend her past mistakes.
Why did you have to ruin it....

zh

Oct 17, 2017
No Monica, I'm not interested
I beg to differ. The game would have been pretty boring if it had ONLY Monica imo...
I didn't say Monica isn't hot. But the other girls are at least as hot imo (exept maybe the neighbor that I don't really like...). Plus this update was the funnyest imo (especially because of Lily, the smartest one haha).

YendorGGB

Oct 18, 2018
I am so impressed with the dialogue in this game. This game is one of my top 5 favorites out there. The scene at the party when Lilly and Debbie are talking about the basement... I was laughing so hard (Just typing about it here I started chuckling). Who ever wrote that I say to you thank you, It makes this game so much better (Not that it isn't amazing without it). Me - 'Starts slow clapping and soon into a full applause.'

Reactions: IndigoHawk
May 20, 2017
I beg to differ. The game would have been pretty boring if it had ONLY Monica imo...
I didn't say Monica isn't hot. But the other girls are at least as hot imo (exept maybe the neighbor that I don't really like...). Plus this update was the funnyest imo (especially because of Lily, the smartest one haha).
Lily is the one in all friend circle that acts dumb but is a literal sly fox under the skin. She was great, especially during that "basement" part.

Reactions: zh and Penfold Mole
4.40 star(s) 321 Votes