VN Completed Where do I post to ask for help on uploading a lost piece of media? [Eien no Aselia][xuse]

Boombox 221

Jun 10, 2018
I have a game on my PC I downloaded years ago, and I was curious if there were any translation patches that were updated, since I wanted to get around to finishing it. So I looked. Turns out, it doesn't exist on this website at all. Only its sequel.

I know the pain of trying to find a game really hard, and only finding dead links and torrents with 0 seeders. I want to give hope to those who think this game will forever be out of reach! I want to save them, and extend this piece of media so, at least for one more generation, it isn't lost.

Now that am on the other side of the game searching equation, I will do whatever it takes to give back to all of you!

Thank you for your time. Hope you have a good day/night.

Also, walkthrough for when you play!:

Link to my copy:

Tags: Eien no Aselia -Kono Daichi no Hate De- , Xuse , RPG , VN , Stratergy , Multiple Ending , Sword Girls , download , english , game , full , Eien no Aselia -The Spirit of Eternity Sword- ,

Last edited:

dferas

Aug 15, 2021
Thanks a lot friend! I lost my version that was translated and had the adult content. Couldn't find it anywhere else since everyone online kept saying that the ps2 censored port was the only one that got translated.

twinklecake

May 21, 2018
Might be a rule 7 thing. I honestly don't think Aselia qualifies for the realistic depiction clause of the rule, but its enforcement on this website is honestly erratic as fuck.

Considering the stated purpose of r7 it might be worth getting some links back on F95.