EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

RJ125241_img_main.jpg
Overview:

Whatever is the fantasy RPG about a hapless detective girl who goes on an unexpectedly sexy quest.
She may not be smart, but she'll solve the case!
For years the kingdom was free of tyranny; a hero slayed the demon king and everything was peaceful and good. Then one day she decided to go on a bit of a sleuthing quest, where s discovers something nobody was ever meant to know... Now in an unknown city. Will she find what she's looking for?​

Updated: 25/Jul/2016
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Yes
Version: Ver. 2.01
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
Win: - - -

RJ125241_img_main.jpg RJ125241_img_smp2.jpg RJ125241_img_smp3.jpg RJ125241_img_smp1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
odd i run the game whitout the NTLEAS and it runs just fine
maybe its becausse i got the RPGmaker VX ace through steam
but is there a walktrough becausse i am stuck the point whit the getting a permit 2 enter snow ruins
or does it continiu on lvl related

Fucker1412

Sep 3, 2016
Anyone had completed this game? I am stuck at the stage where I have the flower but when i go to the southern cave, there is no where for me to find the guy who likes the flower. Am I missing anything?

VolcanoC**k

Jan 19, 2018
Anyone had completed this game? I am stuck at the stage where I have the flower but when i go to the southern cave, there is no where for me to find the guy who likes the flower. Am I missing anything?
Yes, you are.
Get in the cave, go to the stairs where there's a picture of a flower, when you appear on another floor, look
for another way where there's a flower picture. And so on.

scuba1234

Feb 20, 2018
guys how can i enter the wirlpool?
Yes. How do you go to the whirlpool? You would think it is the bottom ship in the port. The only problem is there is not an NPC standing there. Anyone have a hint on what need to done? Is there a walkthrough for this game?

zetsumei onii

Apr 11, 2018
Can't open even with applocale.it keeps showing "RGSSError occured.failed to create bitmap."

once solved similar problem on corpse party zero by installing a jap font.I think this also is font problem but don't know what font to download.any clue?(using with window 7)

Iffy-Chan

Nov 27, 2017
has anyone figured out how to enter the whirlpool or where the hero is or can you just find the spirit thats causing the problems without doing those two dungeons?

Reactions: FlyAlon3
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote