What wrestling game is this?

mistercasanova

May 15, 2017
Title:
Developer website:
Language:
Samples:

I cant find the game anywhere. Could anybody help me find it.

Title:
Thread: (link to thread on F95zone)
Developer website:

Sep 10, 2019
Sorry to bump a pretty old thread, but I don't think it belongs in the "solved" section.
I don't think it's from Bomb-A-Head, and while the uploader of that video seems to have kept uploading sequels showing the game further along development ( ) he has yet to mention the source, and I don't know how to contact him since the "about" section just links to a year-dead reddit thread.

Sep 10, 2019
Can 100% confirm this is not from Bomb-A-Head now, I went and messaged them on patreon just to make sure.
I'm not sure if I should contact a mod to move this out of solved or what, but I'll never give up the hunt.

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
Can 100% confirm this is not from Bomb-A-Head now, I went and messaged them on patreon just to make sure.
I'm not sure if I should contact a mod to move this out of solved or what, but I'll never give up the hunt.
All of their videos in the past have been posted under SMBVIP, so it should be bomb-a-head. And afaik nobody ever posts bomb-a-head games anywhere, since they send them out via PM afaik.

Also this thing you're looking for isn't quite my thing, but the art style seems similar.

Sep 10, 2019
All of their videos in the past have been posted under SMBVIP, so it should be bomb-a-head. And afaik nobody ever posts bomb-a-head games anywhere, since they send them out via PM afaik.

Also this thing you're looking for isn't quite my thing, but the art style seems similar.
Again, I literally messaged bomb-a-head on patreon to make sure and they told me it's not their work.

This was a while ago, but I remember reading on reddit that people were asking SMPVIP about what game it is but they won't tell anyone because the creator is super secretive with it because they're self-conscious about it or something so SMBVIP is basically the only person with access to it.

I messaged SMBVIP on reddit (which seems to be the only way to contact them) back in February looking for clarification and still haven't gotten a reply, so it looks like the only way anyone is gonna end up playing this game is if the creator decides to release it somewhere or if they decide it's "ready" enough to let SMBVIP divulge details.

Reactions: DudePersonA

blue12

Apr 8, 2018
I feel kinda guilty about bumping a somewhat dead thread, but SMBVIP does have a twitch channel which seems active(last stream was 7 hours ago apparently).

Some brave soul could try to ask him about it while he's streaming(or maybe theres a way to dm people on twitch IDK), but since you can't comment on videos on his site this might be the only way to contact him about games he's put on his site and never gave the creators name or source (Like Dick Chick Wrestling, Ring of Chaos, etc.)

Sep 10, 2019
soo does anyone knows about where we can get the game ?
Nope, still nothing.
SMBVIP has also recently started showing off a privately commissioned wreslting/fighting game and has gone out of his way to say it'll never be shared. Not just until it's ready, but never ever; he'll just keep it to himself and stream bits and pieces of it, I guess.
Not a huge loss, since it looks pretty crappy, but that should give you an idea of what kind of person SMBVIP is. If nobody has any clues as who who made this stuff anywhere else, we'll never squeeze the details out of this punk.

codloko

Apr 24, 2020
Game Video: (Fast forward a little to see the "Climax of Paradise")
Can anyone tell me if this game ("Paradise Climax") really exists or just in videos... if I'm not mistaken the developer is 'G1', Dude how I wanted this game.If anyone knows anything, please share it with us. :lepew:
Here are some prints: Captura de Tela (22).png Captura de Tela (24).png Captura de Tela (28).png Captura de Tela (29).png Captura de Tela (30).png

hastati322

Sep 27, 2020
Game Video: (Fast forward a little to see the "Climax of Paradise")
Can anyone tell me if this game ("Paradise Climax") really exists or just in videos... if I'm not mistaken the developer is 'G1', Dude how I wanted this game.If anyone knows anything, please share it with us. :lepew:
Here are some prints: View attachment 3026939 View attachment 3026941 View attachment 3026942 View attachment 3026943 View attachment 3026944
Oh I'm interested

codloko

Apr 24, 2020
Guys, I have news about this Paradise Clímax (from G1PC)..
He's been bringing a Virtual Arcade for a while now! where can you play Paradise..
but you need to download the to connect to the virtual arcade.
By downloading the adapter you just have to wait for smbvip to appear live on , and have fun. :sneaky: