What kind of game will be popular ?

Which one is better to start ?

• Total voters

Potato mind

Aug 11, 2020
First of all, I'm sorry if I'm posting in the wrong section. I'm planning to make an RPGM game where there are 3 routes, each with a protagonist. the first being futa/trap/trans having gameplay with puzzles, choices which influence the ending, the other with a male protagonist where there is a bit of netorare but it is more focused on a date sim system and battles and the last one which in short is a nymphomania paradox, you keep encountering sex scenes that intensify over time.

in your opinion which story (1-trans, 2-male protagonist, 3-female protagonist) would be the most popular or best to start with and that could attract more supporters? and what kind of content you hope to have or find interesting to have (you can use tags to describe) I'm open to suggestions.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
First of all, I'm sorry if I'm posting in the wrong section. I'm planning to make an RPGM game where there are 3 routes, each with a protagonist. the first being futa/trap/trans having gameplay with puzzles, choices which influence the ending, the other with a male protagonist where there is a bit of netorare but it is more focused on a date sim system and battles and the last one which in short is a nymphomania paradox, you keep encountering sex scenes that intensify over time.

in your opinion which story (1-trans, 2-male protagonist, 3-female protagonist) would be the most popular or best to start with and that could attract more supporters? and what kind of content you hope to have or find interesting to have (you can use tags to describe) I'm open to suggestions.
You're asking the wrong questions. I would recommend not bothering to start developing if this is the tact you plan to take. See this thread and just make the game in the way you want to make it.