what is your top girl list in milfy city

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

who is your favorite girl in Milfy City

• Total voters

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
a future girl is girls like yazmin i really wish i could add her to the polls :':)FeelsBadMan::test3:

mom do i really have to say anything
screenshot0004.png
sara little sister is 2 adorable
screenshot0005.png
Yazmin shes a bisexual kinky milf that reminds me alot of linda
screenshot0022.png
Caroline is sure a nice big sister sometimes offers to show me the splits
screenshot0007.png
zuri and suri nothing like a good ol twincest
screenshot0008.png
Violet sure seems like trouble but i like mysterious girls
screenshot0006.png
Judy for well intelligence and sexiness are a good things in a women :D
screenshot0009.png
Cindy Because i love little hex girls (emos)
screenshot0029.png
Lily because im looking for some BFF threesome
screenshot0010.png
Celia because i would love to actually teach the teacher a lesson personally
screenshot0011.png
Aunt shes at the bottom of my list because im not that fond of blondes so until more content comes out and we know more about her personality she will be my least favorite doesnt mean i dont think she isnt sexy because she is i mean she was created by icstor
screenshot0012.png

InsulinPump

Aug 22, 2018
Game idea: Linda/Mom when she was Caroline's age. I recall her speaking about her younger self in-game, probably about her BJ skills.

Big fan of Mom & Caroline. But there's something about Judy that I hope ICSTOR will get into after this upcoming update.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
For me, the list would generally go, little sister, big sister, cousins, close childhood friends, then slightly taboo relationships beyond that, like someone who works with your parents, an authority figure, sister's friends etc, and only then do I normally hit mom. Depending on age and looks of Aunt she could fluctuate, for instance, Kira is hot to me, she's higher on my list than the aunt in dreams of desire, but even there Kira might still fall after a sister's friend.

In Milfy City though, since not all the content is available yet,

Sarah
Suri and Zuri
Caroline
Judy
Mom
then the childhood fiend who hasn't been introduced yet

Caroline is so overtly hot that she actually falls down the ladder for me a bit. I prefer cute to straight up victoria's secret model. As a result, even though I'm a siscon, she falls a little short, but not too far, as she's still adorable in her own way.

Aside from Sarah, I think Judy has the most potential to be really interesting.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
whos kira again and i think lily is really cute as well

im going to have to check her out
The Kira I'm referencing there would be Big Brother's Kira, making a layout of how I feel about Aunt's in general, since I didn't put them somewhere specific.

And the girl I'm talking about is Macy.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

MrStark

Jun 22, 2018
For me it was Linda who got me interested and Caroline has grown to a close second with both her story and her sexiness. I like but don't love Sara (sorry) and have moderate interest in Judy/Celia. While shes really hot i'll have to withhold any firm opinion on the Aunt until we see some of her story but going purely by looks she would be my 3. She is very hot and ICSTOR does Milfs so very very well.

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
For me it was Linda who got me interested and Caroline has grown to a close second with both her story and her sexiness. I like but don't love Sara (sorry) and have moderate interest in Judy/Celia. While shes really hot i'll have to withhold any firm opinion on the Aunt until we see some of her story but going purely by looks she would be my 3. She is very hot and ICSTOR does Milfs so very very well.
im not that fond of the aunts big hair and there are so many sexy babes in this game already

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
Afraid not , they are basically cameos of future characters, same with a few of the girls at school like the one in your class and the one in the pool.
damn and theres no secret scene card and i have them all was looking forward to seeing her get serviced while the mom rubs her breast and saying good girl make mommy feel good

Reactions: DarthSeduction
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote