what is your top girl list in milfy city

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

who is your favorite girl in Milfy City

• Total voters

SafeSpace

Donor
Oct 22, 2018
I really like Caroline but I think its odd how much she bring's up the Age difference. Even tho there looks like a huge difference while looking at the two of them together its only 4 years. Really common these days for older women to go for younger guys.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
Donor
May 16, 2017
I really like Caroline but I think its odd how much she bring's up the Age difference. Even tho there looks like a huge difference while looking at the two of them together its only 4 years. Really common these days for older women to go for younger guys.
everyone seems to like caroline alot :LOL: to be honest i dont really see it apart from being a nice big sister for a change

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
There is a big reason why Caroline is the best female character - because out of all the characters (including MC), she the most compelling conflict.

If you ask me, she should have another point where she decides to break off again from MC as their relationship advances and again she has conflict.

What is Sara’s conflict? I like MC but I’m shy? That is conflict but does it rise to the point of Caroline’s already stated conflict.

What is the Mom’s conflict? Much less than her two dauhter’s Imo, as it was easily quashed.

Caroline has greater conflict imo than anyone in the story - and it shows in the emotional investment a reader/player takes in her storyline irregardless of any sex that has and will happen.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote