Others What is the most realistic and sexy skin? What is your favorite skin?

JesseBelmond

Apr 2, 2022
What is the most realistic and sexy skin?
I think it's
What is your opinion? What is your favorite skin?

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
For male characters, it's easily Kooki99 right now.

Anything else? Any of the big names, really. Bluejaunte, Raiya(/OOT), Virtual_World, Mousso, Colm Jackson, CynderBlue (though some of their skins tend to be way too pale, but definitely works if you're looking for a vampire-esque character or something), HID3D, VYK, emrys, P3D. Some of TwiztedMetal's stuff is pretty sweet when they aren't getting over-stylized.

Daz skins have gotten to a point where you're buying for a certain look, imperfections, etc. and not so much quality anymore as most of them now tend to be about the same. Short of the quality differences between 8 and 8.1.

Reactions: JesseBelmond

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Uh, difficult to say the preferred ones, there are many I like, even the example you used seems very good.
When it comes to skins that are really good in terms of realism, I like the details of the ones from Madarocsi (on RenderHub), though they are extremely expensive and he took away a lot of them, especially if combined with LIE or other textures - though I would not use them as such for e.g. a 50 years old lady character.
But I would bet money those (at, least, most, the highest quality ones) are really pictures from real people directly transformed in textures.
In general, textures that take at least the inspiration from real people, are the best, at least from the little I have seen.

Reactions: sefulretelei