What is the most fappy shit you've seen?

B

BigWamanHunter

For me its the striptease from femme fatale. I like to think of her as gumdrop :)

1:07 kills me

Reactions: lexx228

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018

Probably this lol. Will get a bunch of hate for being crude and degrading but I love that shit. Found striptease always more of a chore than enjoyable

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
+1 i regret clicking it. Was that a troll attempt
Let me explain myself a bit so I don't seem like a troll or a dick. Women have a lot of power trough their sexuality. For example the woman in the video you posted seems confident, is sexy and knows she is and is willing to use that to get what she wants, or at least to do a job. Can't say what she's up to since I've never seen that movie but that's how it seems. In a way that's a natural way of things. Woman smiles, sways her body a bit and gets what she needs from a man. Meanwhile I find the opposite attractive, tearing a woman down from her pedestal and showing her that she's just an animal like any of us, she eats, shits and pisses and doesn't deserve to be treated special in any way imaginable.

Maybe that's why striptease does nothing for me, it's expected that I like it so I don't. Yeah baby, you look great, it's amazing, I love it. Know by script what to say. But when a woman is willing to grovel for he man, that's sexy, for me at least :)

Reactions: GhostPhil

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

I so want to be the one getting massaged there. I've been to massage parlours, they never offered me that, think I went to the wrong ones. Relaxing but not orgasmic.

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018

I so want to be the one getting massaged there. I've been to massage parlours, they never offered me that, think I went to the wrong ones. Relaxing but not orgasmic.
Genuine question, any idea what kind oil she's using