What is the easiest type of nsfw or sfw media to create

Pieguy2

Jan 5, 2024
Here is another one of my dumb questions.

What is the most easy type of media to create for this site (f95zone) or something like itch and such.
Ive been wanting to make a game for a while now but i dont understand code at all and im too depressed to start a large project and im not sure how to start small or what simple is.
i would prefer to do something faceless and free dont wont ruin my life or my mental health but idk if that is possible.

also if you suggest some form of media what tools might i need?

feel free to add on to this but please be kind and try not to argue or whatever.

MalLiz

Jan 26, 2024
As a fellow AVN programmer upstart, I'd suggest going with Ren'Py. It's pretty easy to program and has a super-low bar for entry when it comes to learning the language. You could probably even create a fully functioning prototype in a week or two if you've got the time and the drive.

And don't be afraid of learning how to code! I know it's usually the most daunting part of it all, but trust me as I say: it's nowhere near as difficult as you might think. Especially not with the Ren'Py engine!

Hope you'll have fun either way, and that we'll see something you've made whenever you feel ready to share it.

-Mal

Reactions: Pieguy2