1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do you guys think of this girl (renders)?

Discussion in 'Programming & Development' started by KryptZ, Feb 7, 2018.

1. LePlumber

LePlumber Active Member

Oct 22, 2017
    [​IMG]

In my opinion:
    Her eyebrows seem too dark, it looks like she dyed her hair and forgot to do something about her eyebrows because they don't go together.
    Her curves are fine, she has a wider hip line that what you would expect from the rest of her body but she may have some Latino blood :extremelyhappy:

There is something about her face tho, if you see her from the side or half side her lower face looks like it is pulled to the front and the space between her eyebrows and her lips seems stretched, kind of feel like her lower face is projected forward a bit too much.

I know there are many different face shapes but the proportions seems a bit off.

Great renders tho.

2. Vincidon

Vincidon DirectorKane Donor

Jan 2, 2018
    sad to hear about the first game.. would have liked to play it, will check out the second when it's available, girl looks good but i think blonde is over used imo anyway :D

3. KryptZ

KryptZ New Member

Nov 15, 2017
    Thanks for all the answers guys.

For the new game, i'll be focusing on three girls first (I already did all the models btw). From there, new characters will be add during the development. This amount of characters that i mentioned is just a projection for the final game.

...and the previous project... if things change, I might go back to continue the development, idk.

About the new game, I'll release it as soon as I finish the story for the first three characters. :happyblush

[​IMG]

Egglock, muttdoggy and Vincidon like this.
  4. Gozer

Gozer Active Member

May 16, 2017
    Looks good. Don't change a thing.

5. Vincidon

Vincidon DirectorKane Donor

Jan 2, 2018
    i like her design, not enough girls with black hair around imo

6. willanik

willanik New Member

Sep 14, 2017
    She looks great. Well done! My only concern is not the quality of the girl but (based on your work for the initial game) the possible age issue that she may raise on Patreon. At least one game has been hassled because even though their girls were stated to be of a certain age, Patreon staff disagreed.

3 girls first - very sensible. Look forward to seeing the game.

JasonJemodah likes this.
  7. Boogie

Boogie Member

Aug 7, 2017
    The new girl looks good. My only critique would be that from the one picture we have to look at, her chin seems unnaturally pointed, almost anime like.

8. JRD

JRD Member

Feb 4, 2018
    Excellent work on the renders, looking forward to a demo.

9. MrKnobb

MrKnobb Active Member

Aug 16, 2017
    Please share your DAZ render settings cause damn they are good... Been trying to render high quality renders myself but not working for me indoors...

10. MrKnobb

MrKnobb Active Member

Aug 16, 2017
    I mostly do not give my opinions seeing as it's teh game designers designs but i have to agree on her chin being slightly pointy. She's still good looking. Her chest and shoulders looks slightly smaller than her bottom part which looks very lovely.

11. Deaotrix

Deaotrix Writer/Avid Player Donor

Jan 15, 2018
    Model looks great. Render looks great. I'd have liked to take a stab at that cancelled project.

Vincidon likes this.