Seeking What are the worst/best NTR games?

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
Dark Hero Party - It's such hard NTR, I don't want to play or see it again.
APBLU - good mystery-NTR, well-written. Until the ridiculous ending anyway.
HC2 - Hits pretty nice if you can get into the story and characters, though the scenes are not that appealing in and of themselves.
Reparations - the The Room of NTR games, in that you're not sure if the creator is insane, a troll or an alien.
The Tyrant - family BBC NTR done somewhat right.
The Curse of Pleasure - Rare and good example of sister-NTR with sister as MC. Shota warning.
Leane 2 - haven't actually played it since I didn't like the gameplay, but I'm not sure there's any game where MC can be cucked quite as much in terms of number of characters stolen. Stealer gets a whole damn actual harem of his own.
Home Prisoner - most promising project that was abandoned. Putin is probably to blame for it going dark.

Last edited:

GrandYonic

Oct 20, 2019
HC2 - Hits pretty nice if you can get into the story and characters, though the scenes are not that appealing in and of themselves.
Reparations - the The Room of NTR games, in that you're not sure if the creator is insane, a troll or an alien.
The Curse of Pleasure - Rare and good example of sister-NTR with sister as MC. Shota warning.
Leane 2 - haven't actually played it since I didn't like the gameplay, but I'm not sure there's any game where MC can be cucked quite as much in terms of number of characters stolen. Stealer gets a whole damn actual harem of his own.
Home Prisoner - most promising project that was abandoned. Putin is probably to blame for it going dark.
So many! Thanks

snowman97

Oct 5, 2019
For 3D:
- The Spellbook (in development)
- Culture Shock (in development)
- Power Vacuum (in development)
- The Tyrant (abandoned, but still worth playing, especially with the SAZ mod)

For 2D (apart from the ones already mentioned):
- Iro Yoridori (completed)
- NTR Homestay (completed, there is a sequel, but it hasn't been translated yet)
- Girlfriend Tapes (in development)
- A Promise Best Left Unkept (in development)
- Boy Hero Ken (pretty sure it's completed, don't know why it says abandoned, maybe one ending is missing)
- Cucking Trap (completed)
- Henteria Chronicles 2 (completed - only pixel graphics, but storywise it's one of the best, if not the best NTR game out there; You don't have to play HC1, as its a different story and imo not as good as HC2; HC3 is currently in development, but only has had it's initial release so far)
- Inn My Wife (completed, but pretty short)
- The Busty Elf and the Premature Ejaculator (completed)
- Alansya Chronicles: Fleeting Iris (in development)

kanker14881337

Feb 22, 2019
one of my favorites is a recent ntr game i played is greenskins.
it's not done but it has some of the best ntr in any game ive played story wise.
i truly felt hurt in a way like i was actually cucked after playing the game.
it has the kinda ntr where other people have fun without you and you feel like you're left out and betrayed instead of the in your face ntr.

kanker14881337

Feb 22, 2019
after 5 months since my last post here, it's safe to say that my top 2 games are:
Hero Party Must Fall the writing is so fucking good
Scars of Summer the in-game content (the one you see outside of the recollection gallery) is goated
I wish more ntr games would have gameplay like scars of summer.
you feel much more like a worried boyfriend seeing what his girlfriend is up to.
i'd also like to have see a phone mechanic in a ntr game where you can see what kind of messages your gf/whatever is sending to guys.

DemandoSama

Oct 20, 2019
Home Prisoner is back