What are the most borderline games on the site?

sanity2

Jul 16, 2021
What games are on here that just barely skirt the rules, go too far, or you were surprised to find on here?

I became curious after I saw Luna's Adventures and thought that might be pushing some boundaries.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
My mind immediately went to Oh Daddy. I got full on lynched for daring to suggest the character is anything other than an adult.
What ? The girls are over the rule 7 limit since they are pubescent, but the oldest can't be more than 14yo.

As for OP, I would go with Pink Pencil games. The one I played have been removed, but from the screenshot the others aren't better. Bestiality rapes, scat, uro, gore, everything you don't want to see in your games, you should find it in his ones.

sanity2

Jul 16, 2021
What ? The girls are over the rule 7 limit since they are pubescent, but the oldest can't be more than 14yo.

As for OP, I would go with Pink Pencil games. The one I played have been removed, but from the screenshot the others aren't better. Bestiality rapes, scat, uro, gore, everything you don't want to see in your games, you should find it in his ones.
Haven't seen any of that stuff pop up for me yet. Just took a look and yeah, grotesque creatures to boot; not for me.
This does bring up a good point though. One line I don't think should be crossed is showing people being hurt. No blood, dismemberment, or even bruising should be allowed.

• Angry
Reactions: Sphere42

Douve

Jun 1, 2017
Oh I do ignore what I don't like. I have no issues with the other stuff so long as it remains animated characters not depicting anyone in real life. The blood and harm stuff is just where my line is at. That's not fetish or kink stuff, that's just harm for the sake of harm.
Don't get me wrong. I'm a big fan of the Mortal Kombat series so I know there is a place for blood and gore in games and it can fit narratively in some cases, but when you mix that with sex... I'll put it like this (and I'm sure I will regret this), is there anyone out there who enjoys being hurt like that? Some pain I get, but being cut, gored, and dismembered? I don't think even bdsm extremists would go that far.

As I write this of course I'm reminded that the Hellraiser movies exist so maybe it is popular.
I feel the same, I don't enjoy cut, gore, dismemberment and all. And I can't conceive people can like it but some still does, as much as I like things like rape, drug, bdsm, bestiality, blackmail etc and some people can't understand how I can like it.
Anyway they're a minority and a minority of games so it doesn't bother me at all, I even played/enjoyed a few (at least one maybe more) games with true violence (didn't enjoyed it for that part tho).

is there anyone out there who enjoys being hurt like that?
Sadly or not i'm pretty sure the answer is yes. But they must be veeery rare. However i'm sure there is more people who fantasm doing those kind of violence, AS a fantasm. Just like I enjoy humiliation or bestiality stuff in games but irl I find no interest in it at all.

It's not like it would bother me if they start being forbiden since I don't play them, but if it's the case sooner or later some less hard or hard in a different way stuff would start being forbidden too, until vanilla.

Synx

Jul 30, 2018
My new memories is the one that came first to my mind. The 3 daughters look a bit young but nothing to loli like (they could all pass as 18+), but it's how they act. They call their dad (The MC) Daddy (not in a sexual way), get in his bed at night since they get scared in the dark, and other shit a toddler would do. It's a bit disturbing to be honest.

Reactions: Juicer97

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
My new memories is the one that came first to my mind. The 3 daughters look a bit young but nothing to loli like (they could all pass as 18+), but it's how they act.
You are confusing with another game.
In the game you name, the MC have 3 daughters (1 being a MtF trans) with his wife, 1 with his sister in law, and 2 adopted daughters. All of them, except the oldest adopted daughter, who's a police officer, living in his house. It's 3 daughters more that the count you give.
Except the youngest, they all act like young adult would act. The only bit of childish display is when they interact with their sisters, what is finally how young adults would act. Plus, they all tend to let their father alone due to him struggling with his memory lost and his wife being in coma.

[...] get in his bed at night since they get scared in the dark, [...]
Yeah, definitively not what happen in the game you name. The MC is slowly remembering his part, and one of the first thing he remember is that he have a love relationship, and a daughter, with his sister in law ; who came live in his house after the accident to help take care of the girls. This lead him to share his bed with her every night. And before this he was living in a hotel room. There weren't a single night where one of his daughter had the possibility to share MC bed.

I don't remember its name, but there's effectively a game matching your description. The only difference between that there's only one of the daughter who share MC's bed at night, and only on stormy nights. But, as I said, it's not My New Memories.

Reactions: GbolnHunter

Synx

Jul 30, 2018
You are confusing with another game.
In the game you name, the MC have 3 daughters (1 being a MtF trans) with his wife, 1 with his sister in law, and 2 adopted daughters. All of them, except the oldest adopted daughter, who's a police officer, living in his house. It's 3 daughters more that the count you give.
Except the youngest, they all act like young adult would act. The only bit of childish display is when they interact with their sisters, what is finally how young adults would act. Plus, they all tend to let their father alone due to him struggling with his memory lost and his wife being in coma.
No I checked its certainly My new Memmories. Or atleast the 0.1 version that I got saved here. Maybe he remade the first chapter to tone down the loli shit, since some of the stuff you mention isn't there. The sister is his twin-sister in this version. They share a bed in the hotel at the beginning (or you can tell her to leave even), but she doesn't when you get home. No mention of having a daughter with her either. It's him, his 3 daughters, mother and grandmother in the house. The version ends I think with the police woman telling he adopted her. And the daughters definitely doesn't avoid the MC.

Anyway I normally avoid Loli since its not my cup of tea, but this one just stood out to me. Never checked up on the updates. The girls look a lot younger then I remembered atleast in the first promo picture. The youngest one looks like 10-12 really.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Trying to judge ages is very difficult.

Passing judgement however is very easy.

Some adult women can be completely flat and straight, some underage girls can have big breasts and curves.
That is why liquor stores ask for ID. Pixels don't have ID, just the word from the developer.
That is also why Rule 7 is the way it is.

Reactions: BigDaddy316

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Jack of Nine Tails and LonaRPG are risque and have extremely dark and grim atmospheres.

You can also have loli in both of these, in fact Lona's protag IS a Loli. That can run into bands of monsters that kidnap her, rape her and forcefully pierce her nipples and so on. Thats not including the cannibalism and scat in both.

In Trials in Tainted Space, you can be corrupted into a seedbed by an Alarune and a Drider-like creature.

Seeds of Chaos is by far the most in your face NTR game out there.

Personal Trainer has the most racist fucking characters I have ever seen.

I suppose its what does one consider taboo. All of these qualify for me and I like 2 of these games and respect 2 of the other 3. Meanwhile PT is at the top of my shitlist and is one of the worst I have played. The writing is bad, but some love the game.

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
My mind immediately went to Oh Daddy. I got full on lynched for daring to suggest the character is anything other than an adult.
it's kinda alarming that's gone through the cursory oversight. if games like this get f95 burned no excuses are gonna help one bit.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
it's not though.

differentiating 18 from 17 is very difficult. differentiating 8 from 18 is easy. the problem is the latter group.
If it's so easy, then why do some women in their 30's have to show ID when buying booze? Or are some 15 year olds allowed in bars without questions asked?

Yes, 8 (pre-pubescent) is relatively easy to distinguish from 15 (post-pubescent). That's also what Rule 7 is about.

However, also post-pubescent / adult women may have small breasts and shave their pussy making them look somewhat immature. IRL there could be some wrinkles etc. that start giving age away, but in 3D renders this is difficult.

In any case, the mods are quite on top of this. Some games are somewhat on the fence but still deemed acceptable by the mods. Given the risks that such content could present for the site, they'd be stupid if they are too lenient. Already several games have been banned so they are not too lenient.

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
If it's so easy, then why do some women in their 30's have to show ID when buying booze? Or are some 15 year olds allowed in bars without questions asked?

Yes, 8 (pre-pubescent) is relatively easy to distinguish from 15 (post-pubescent). That's also what Rule 7 is about.

However, also post-pubescent / adult women may have small breasts and shave their pussy making them look somewhat immature. IRL there could be some wrinkles etc. that start giving age away, but in 3D renders this is difficult.

In any case, the mods are quite on top of this. Some games are somewhat on the fence but still deemed acceptable by the mods. Given the risks that such content could present for the site, they'd be stupid if they are too lenient. Already several games have been banned so they are not too lenient.

there's no rule focused on differentiating 18yos from 30yos. it's not a valid problem. cp is and can easily get this site shut down. there is no excuse or rationalization that's gonna stop the hammer if the word about games depicting sex with clearly child bodies gets around. it's incredibly reckless to risk it.

Reactions: Yngling

zuulan

Oct 12, 2020
Almost all things that are unnatural, oversized bodys and bodyparts, tentacles and other weird stuff that is unnatural.

But i find acceptable some other stuff, like rape, violence and even loli, content as long as it is presented proper contest and not thrown in like its all normal and acceptable.

saynu

Aug 15, 2017
there's no rule focused on differentiating 18yos from 30yos. it's not a valid problem. cp is and can easily get this site shut down. there is no excuse or rationalization that's gonna stop the hammer if the word about games depicting sex with clearly child bodies gets around. it's incredibly reckless to risk it.
Drawn pixels are not cp and the site can simply host their servers on places that don't criminalize drawn cartoon pixels,the truth of the matter that this content is loosely restricted is because its not advertiser friendly

Reactions: nanayabusiness

The Silver Bakeneko

Dec 22, 2022
My new memories is the one that came first to my mind. The 3 daughters look a bit young but nothing to loli like (they could all pass as 18+), but it's how they act. They call their dad (The MC) Daddy (not in a sexual way), get in his bed at night since they get scared in the dark, and other shit a toddler would do. It's a bit disturbing to be honest.
Yeah My new memories the way they act kind of gave me the same feelings.