• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Comics What are some things you would want to see in a futa comic?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1427961
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1427961

I'm working on my first comic right now which I plan on making into a series that follows events in the life of my character Yuma. Futa isn't really a big fetish of mine but I do enjoy it from time to time and had the idea of the first release being a futa encounter. I wanted to reach out and hopefully hear from people who really enjoy it and I want to know what they would want to see in such a comic, or at least know what's not done enough when it comes to futa art.

The first episode will follow the events of a late study session. School was released an hour ago and Yuma remains in the library with her head in her books, and she doesn't hear that someone has walked in.

Here's a portrait render of Yuma
1594573543781.png

Here's a preview render of the scene environment I'm setting up so you can get a feel for the tone of the first episode. Right now I'm just working on decorating and messing with shaders.

testpost.png

Reactions: Saki_Sliz

Saki_Sliz

May 3, 2018
I'm always more interested in there being a bit of a universe, meaning: there are unique characters, each have their own quirk, and if there is a story and they are in it, if you know the story you could guess what's going to happen in the story (ie a bitch character who always makes problems worse).