• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Identify What adult game has the best graphics/animation you have ever played?

Doomkopf1

Nov 8, 2021
Hi,

I'm looking for adult games that just look amazing graphic wise and with beautifull animations. I'm looking for 3d games or 2d games but the sex scenes 3d.

What games have you played that were amazing looking please let me know in the replies :).
SUBVERSE!

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Wild Life and Operation Lovecraft have almost triple A game graphics with equally great animations. Their devs swear they are gonna have actual gameplay but as of the moment they seem to be fixated on adding new characters and sex positions. Makes a hell of a sex simulator though.

True Facials on the other hand IS a dedicated sex simulator with the dev adding new characters and sex positions. Very customizable, though somewhat tedious and frustrating, because you can position each individual body part and make custom sex positions. Currently only supports oral and penetrating sex no footjobs, handjobs, or other stuff.