• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Video WhaleChampion Collection [2022-09-22] [WhaleChampion]

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
Banner_WM.gif

Overview:
WhaleChampion is a fairly new Blender/Maya artist & 3D animator who creates short NSFW loops of characters from video game series such as Dead or Alive, Final Fantasy VII, and others.
Has paused his Patreon since 2020, and has unfortunately not released any new content since Autumn 2021.​

Updated: 2022-09-22
Artist: WhaleChampion -
Censorship: No
Language: (Alingual)
Resolution: 1080p
Files: 17 videos, 11 pictures
Length: 5 min+
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

Torrent (2022-10-04):
Download:
- - - -

Prev 2.gif Prev 1.gif Prev 0.gif Prev 3.gif Prev 4.gif Prev 5.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
Okay but nothing special.
Though I would objectively agree with you that his earlier videos are on the simpler side, he's still shown shown improvement in the short time he's been proactive.

Many current big name artists started off with much humbler specs and standards.
WhaleChampion picked Blender in end 2019/start of 2020; and though he hasn't been around much, he proved that he has what it takes to be become a decent animator - if not much more than that.

TL;DR: Hopefully he hasn't quit, and is still polishing his tech. I'm not keen on another Tifa overdose, but I'd love to see more Excella Gionne and Scarlet.

Last edited:

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
Here's the torrent (2022-10-04) that compile files from OP (Right Click > Save As):

Jishomar

Aug 21, 2022
Has paused his Patreon since 2020, and has unfortunately not released any new content since Autumn 2021.

It's a shame