• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Video Wexeras Animations [2023-02-02] [Wexeras]

wexeras0

Jun 2, 2022
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif
Overview:
Wexeras is a 3D artist who makes short animations of characters from video games such as League of legends:​

Updated: 2023-02-02
Artist: Wexeras -
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: 1920*1080
Files: 22
Length: 1-70 sec
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Installation:
Torrent (2023-03-21)
Download:
Irelia: - - - -
(New)Akali, Irelia fingering: - - - -

ezgif.com-gif-maker (2).gif ezgif.com-gif-maker (1).gif ezgif.com-gif-maker (3).gif ezgif.com-gif-maker (1).gif ezgif.com-gif-maker (3).gif ezgif.com-gif-maker (4).gif

Last edited by a moderator:

wexeras0

Jun 2, 2022
Just absolutely exhausted, sorry it took so long to make theses renders they were far more complicated to make then I anticipated and well life takes priority. Still I'm decently happy with how they turned out, got to dabble with some softbody dynamics and particle systems. In the future I'm going to keep it more simple with around 5 sec loops with "smart positions".

Either way I'm gonna update this page on Wednesday or tomorrow if I have time. Thought I would post the links meanwhile for the people who want the animations early.

Low bit Rate:

High Bit Rate:

Extra Links just in case one is high and low don't remember.

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
Here's the torrent (2023-03-21) that compile files from OP (Right Click > Save As .torrent). Feel free to share it on any public trackers: