Others Completed Wet Summer Days [v2.1] [Rayn]

3.90 star(s) 28 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I've got the maid costume and shes wearing it, it just says 'creaky'
It used be as simple as just having the maid costume but not anymore. At night turn off the lights in Mizuki's room, your room and the kotatsu room to. You should then be able to remove the loose tile. You might have to talk to Mizuki outside the bedrooms first but not sure.

Mattia.Heron

Mar 19, 2018
It used be as simple as just having the maid costume but not anymore. At night turn off the lights in Mizuki's room, your room and the kotatsu room to. You should then be able to remove the loose tile. You might have to talk to Mizuki outside the bedrooms first but not sure.
Hmm I'm still trying.
Skipping to night, talking to outside after putting the costume on, then turning hers, mine, and the main lights off. still just get the creaky dialogue. >.<

Mattia.Heron

Mar 19, 2018
I tried that save but it doesnt work, I renamed it to just save, tried leving it as named, no matter the name it didnt let me continue when i replaced mine in C:\Users\(username)\AppData\Local\Wet_Summer_Days
I hate being the guy that asks for help when someones sitting there thinking how obvious it is

Mattia.Heron

Mar 19, 2018
Just tried it and it didn't work for me either. Here's my save, double checked to make sure that the mini game is activated...
I think something is wrong with my system, W10. I redownloaded 2.1 placed the save and cant continue ill just manually finish it and look for endless mode and go from there. Thankyou for uploading that though

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I think something is wrong with my system...
I'm W8.1 but you do hear odd things about 10. If you don't know how to get the endless mode...

Get the good ending buy the bracelet from the shop, give it to Mizuki on the shopping date event (kotatsu room in the day) and that will unlock her last heart. Max all the hearts before the two weeks is up.

Mattia.Heron

Mar 19, 2018
I'm W8.1 but you do hear odd things about 10. If you don't know how to get the endless mode...

Get the good ending buy the bracelet from the shop, give it to Mizuki on the shopping date event (kotatsu room in the day) and that will unlock her last heart. Max all the hearts before the two weeks is up.
Yeah, To get the tentacles you need the good ending, then talk to her at night outside the rooms, turn hers light off, yours then the main room, then pull the tile.
Also I would like to add about the tentacle game. FUCK THIS GAME AND FUCK THIS DEV AND FUCK EVERYTHING

• Haha
Reactions: keitaka

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
So old save no longer works on this version and all saves posted here also do not work wtf

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
So old save no longer works on this version and all saves posted here also do not work wtf
What about the one I posted just above, I though it might not have work for spike4379 because their on Windows 10 (unless your 10 too). I'm not sure what version is in the op but is the latest one with the cheat keys added back in, almost as good as a save.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
What about the one I posted just above, I though it might not have work for spike4379 because their on Windows 10 (unless your 10 too). I'm not sure what version is in the op but is the latest one with the cheat keys added back in, almost as good as a save.
Im 10 aswell and since last windows update all renpy saves, unity, whatever this is and global rpgm saves are all now un useable. Seems very odd its only saves that are in app data tho. Yer just realised version in op is cheat version. Im an idiot

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Where is that tile that needs to be removed...
Middle left tile in the room with the toilet door, if you don't know how to make it removable (you need to solve the riddle given after beating the game) look .

kkmkk

Feb 13, 2019
ah found it, but following everything here and having all her hearts maxed out still just 'creaky'

Lord_Horst

Feb 15, 2019
Same, I tried it with the old Save after noticing I had an old Version from sukebei (thanks for the Link to the newer one here btw) and nothing happened. Deleted it and tried some of the linked saves here and nothing could be loaded. It kept acting like it's a new game so I tried it with a new game. With those cheats it's easy.
In the end it still didn't work. I heard the sounds when turning off the lights and talking to her on the house's right side and got the notification sound too. All it tells me is creaky. I should mention that before hovering over the loose tile it gives a 'wrong buzzer' sound. So either something else has been added to the unlock process or we really miss something.

EDIT:
NEVERMIND
The only thing not only me seemed to has forgotten is to Click on the loose tile in the morning. You get a quote with a reply from the mc, then you can engage the minigame when the good ol' lights are out.

Also if you want to retry the minigame quickly, use Cheats in this order (Good ending still required):
- Press 2
- Talk to Mizuki
- Change clothes to Maid Uniform
- Turn off Kotatsu Room lights only (It's not needed to turn off the other two room's lights every time)
- Go right and click on the tile
- Good luck

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Same, I tried it with the old Save after noticing I had an old Version from sukebei (thanks for the Link to the newer one here btw) and nothing happened. Deleted it and tried some of the linked saves here and nothing could be loaded...
If you look up a few posts it seems like Windows 10 is screwing up some saves (if that's what your using), for 10 users at least the shared saves are useless.

The tentacle game is a confusing as hell now, I checked the posted instructions several times in-game but it still doesn't seem to help some people to get it started. Also you say you need to redo somethings every time to play it, but I don't for some reason.

3.90 star(s) 28 Votes